What's on your Monday Menu?

Dcgirl
on 6/5/23 5:10 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I was going to Google that word but that may put ME on Americas most wanted list, so I'll hold off LOL!

Grim_Traveller
on 6/5/23 6:53 am
RNY on 08/21/12

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/5/23 5:08 am

Good morning.

I'm sorry you're er the weather. It sucks. Summer cold sucks. How is the knee?

My weekend fun is over, time to return to reality of work. But it feels like I need a weekend. It was busy. And I was overheating all the time. I learned a bunch, and the conference fee include all notes and all audio recordings of the lectures. So I would listen to the ones I couldn't attend.

A few points that were important: take care of your body, reduce stress- by learning how to deal with it, movve around, and take melatonin. Melatonin is critical of body hormone ti deal with inflammation and brain health. 3-5 mg every night can help. Find time for yourself - practice self care.

I bought honey for my honey - local Georgia wildflower honey. It probably going to last Keith a year. He uses 2 tsp per day in his tea. Cats were relatively happy I got home.

Today's menu:

Liquids

L: Salad with meat

D: pork with carrots.

S: cheese and apple

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melody P.
on 6/5/23 5:18 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm sure the cats were very happy they just wanted to play it cool!

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/5/23 7:46 am

By the end of the evening - Dewey was happy to see me. And later he slept with me most of the night... Emma - she is in her own world..

This morning - he promptly got on my lap as I was drinking my coffee... just because.. his favorite place to be as I'm waking up for the day. I need my morning hormones and my 2 large coffees to really wake up and function. (steroids and thyroids). I can try to make it 1 hr if I have to, but...I really need 2 hrs to be able to drive safely.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Amy Liz
on 6/5/23 5:25 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I hope you feel better, JB. I had a lovely and LAZY weekend and I'm not ready to go back to work today - at all. I have mgmt/sup meeting all morning and a couple of evals to do with new person this afternoon. Otherwise just another busy Monday. Still struggling to get into a new book... I've started and stopped the last 6, maybe 8 now which is unusual for me. Struggling with SK's Firestarter right now. I thought for sure I would have no problem with an SK, but here I am. I'm still in brain fog - low energy mode I guess. It is getting better though. I am making through my days and workouts okay, so I'll take that as progress.

QOTD - No, I am usually (or try to be) careful or delicate in writing - in person is different. Lordy, who would want to elected to public office these days?

Accountability - 5 tater tots

B- coffee, protein bar

l -baked chicken thigh w/tiny side salad

d- pesto chicken w/parm

e - gym - cardio warm up and weights, hydro massage

700cals, 83g protein

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 6/5/23 7:31 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I saw over the weekend that there will be another episode of YJ but closer to the beginning of season 3, and timing on both are TBD due to the writers strike

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 6/5/23 6:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Sounds like a good except for getting sick! I hope you feel better soon, rest when you can. Em and I did go see The Little Mermaid and we both really liked it. I did shed a few tears, first time was right at the beginning when the music first started, many memories from when Em was little. John and went to a small flower market on Saturday, I did work a few hours from home and the rest of the weekend was couch/tv time.

QOTD: Sometimes an inappropriate joke or meme is shared but nothing horrible.

TSS: 8 years 8 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Apple chicken sausage, green beans, a banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate or York peppermints

ES: Cottage cheese

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1292 Protein:103 Carbs:122 Fat:53

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 6/5/23 7:32 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

How's John's recovery coming along? Is he back at it or still doing PT?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 6/5/23 7:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

He is still doing PT three days a week. His range of motion is about 120 degrees so he's doing well. If he sits too long it still tightens up on him pretty bad. Thanks for asking

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150