finaly4me79’s Posts

finaly4me79
on 2/20/13 3:58 am
Topic: RE: Haters gonna hate. Nsv :)

Just as long as you are happy then it wont matter what others think

finaly4me79
on 2/17/13 7:01 am
Topic: RE: Plastic surgery

Does everyone one here in their after pictures have plastic surgery? I know everyone is different and we will all have some sort of hanging skin but a lot of the after pictures you see here there is not much skin at least not what i see in the arms. I keep looking to find someone around my size now and see what they look like after. There is not to many out here that are my size so it is hard to tell. Please Help!!!!

I am only 5'2 I weigh right now 215lbs I was 239lbs when I started my journey. My Doctors goal for me is 125lbs to 130lbs. I use to be only 110lbs to 115lbs so that is my goal for myself. If anyone is out here are a round that size and have before and after pictures without having plastic surgery please send. My surgery date is April 4th 2013 Yippy

finaly4me79
on 2/17/13 6:46 am
Topic: RE: Looking for freinds

Having surgery in Guelth Ontario. I live 3 hours from there and have no support groups or friends that are or have went through this journey. I am in need of some people to talk to. When I had my children I lost all my girl friends and even though I have my spouse and family supporting me they just don't understand. Looking for others in my area to be able to chat with about what we are feeling and going through before and after and also just a friend would be nice.

finaly4me79
on 2/3/13 11:33 pm
Topic: RE: Pot Smoking after Surgery

that is great very happy for you and thank you for answering my question. my surgery is set for April 4th.

finaly4me79
on 2/3/13 9:39 am

so how long did you wait then?

finaly4me79
on 2/3/13 4:06 am

I too am not sure about smoking pot after surgery. I have been smoking for 20 years. I quite while prag.  with each of my children so would not have a problem now. I find that smoking has helped me in the past with pain and stress. I came out here today to see if and how long after surgery could i start smoking again without harm.

Everyone gave help full responses for me but how long after surgery did you wait to smoke?

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views