Recent Posts

Carolyn C.
on 1/26/04 9:35 pm - Watertown, MA
Topic: RE: I did it!
What a great meaning yout tattoo has!!! I told my hubby that when I am at my goal, I am going to get one across my lower back--like all those SKINNY girls do. Take care! Carolyn
beccal
on 1/20/04 12:27 am - Near B'Ham, AL
Topic: RE: Trying to find faries or other tats to look through....
hey Danni! Congrats on your loss!! When I was searching the net for design ideas , I typed in "about tattoos" in a search google and found numerous sites with galleries but one was "about tattoos.com." It had tons of info and pics. I dont know the specific sites for sure, so I hope that will narrow down the search for u or help in some way.
beccal
on 1/19/04 11:44 pm - Near B'Ham, AL
Topic: I did it!
I finally got a tattoo on Saturday, after wanting it a long time. Its a purple tribal-type sun, on my upper back . I love it. I was told by a friend that a tattoo is best when it has a special meaning. Mine symbolizes 100 lbs gone and the dawning of a better healthier life!
mytime
on 1/18/04 1:40 pm - Oakdale, CA
Topic: Trying to find faries or other tats to look through....
Hi guys!!! I have been searching the net, to no avail, to try to find faries, flowers etc. I am only 3 months out and down 57 pounds, but am trying my hardest to wait another 30 poundes or so before I get my tat. I want it now so bad i can taste it....LOL Anyways if any of you have any good sites I might be able to browse through I would appreciate it. Danni
Michele B.
on 1/17/04 12:18 pm - Pflugerville, TX
Topic: RE: Tattoos are a great way t...
Hi Michelle, I say if you want another Tattoo then you should get one. My sister-in-law just got one on her chest, right between her breast without exposing them. She wore a button-down shirt and a bra that snaped in front. All she did was un-hooked her bra, spread her shirt open a little and the tattooist worked his magic. You are a beautiful woman and if the "girls" are facing south, that is a small price to pay for loosing the weight of a person... Also, if it makes you more comfortable find a female tattoo artist. Good luck to you! Take care, Michele
ladybuginhotlanta
on 1/16/04 4:20 am - Atlanta, GA
Topic: Tattoos are a great way t...
Tattoos are a great way to express ones self, you'll get no arguments from me I only have one but plan to get another one in the near future. I have my name in script letters with a small red heart on either side of it on my upper right thigh. Some people think that it's crazy to get them, but I think they are too sexy not to have a least one or two. I have taken on a new fascination with butterflies and think that my next one will be a small butterfly on my upper back, near my shoulder. I have always wanted one on my chest but never felt comfortable enough exposing them enough for a tattoo to show and of course now after losing a hundred pounds, they're too saggy to even think about putting one there now. Oh well!
Tracy H.
on 12/17/03 12:16 am - Maple Valley, WA
Topic: Dreamcatcher tat
I have six tattoos. One of them being a dreamcatcher around my belly button. I found out that the incision for my bypass will go right through the top of it! Nuts! Oh well I guess. I will just have to have a leather string tattooed on the scar to make it look like it is hanging My other tats are a leather, feather, and bead anklet. A dog paw on the inside of my right ankle in memory of one of my dogs. Kokopelli on my right lower abdomen. Rose on left hip (oldest one) and 2 large butterflies on my lower back. One for my mother (still living) and one for my dad that has passed. He also had a butterfly tattoo.
NeschaS
on 12/16/03 11:40 am - Sacramento, CA
Topic: RE: 3 tattoos
I have 5 tattoos. I have the Japanese symbol for strange on the top of my right foot. On my left ankle i have the Chinese symbol for girl. On my right ankle I have the Hindi peace symbol. On my right thigh I have a the anch with flames around it. And on my chest I have my nick name. I love tattoos. And after my surgery I plan to get some on my back. I cant wait.
WHENIMGONE72
on 12/10/03 10:58 am - Annapolis, MD
I have 7 tattoos, 1 on the back of my neck which is chinese writing, a humming bird with morning glory on my back, a teddybear with my sons name on it on my leg, a moon with butterflies on my other leg, my grandmothers name with lilly of the valley flowers on my leg, my other sons name, and my name on my leg, and 1 more to go, 1 on the small of my back......they are ADDICTING!!!!!!!
Tabatha W.
on 12/4/03 9:07 am - London, KY
I didn't even know they had a tattoo site. I also have 3 tattoos. I have a pink peace sign on my right shoulder with a dagger and black rose, two hearts on my left shoulder blade and a dagger with a red rose up it on my left ankle.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 649 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views