Recent Posts

ExtremeCaution
on 12/3/03 11:51 pm - San Jose, CA
Topic: RE: 3 tattoos
I have a Grateful Dead Bear Tattoo also, lol. On my right wrist. I also have a 12 inch sea dragon on my leg, a 5 inch parrot on my ankle, a rose scroll on my wrist, a unicorn head on my left hand, a chest piece on each side of my chest covering my chest area, and my whole upper back is covered with two huge fairies one moon goddess, the other a garden, along with a variety of butterflies big and small hovering around my back, I also have a sun tattoo on the back of my neck. I am having surgery on Dec. 10th, 2003 and hope they'll (tattoos) will still look sharp after weight loss. Oh, and I do plan on more.
Ransomed S.
on 12/3/03 3:51 am
Topic: RE: 3 tattoos
I have five tattoos and I have a consult date for my surgery of Janaury 9th, 2004. I have a music note/heart on one shoulder, lion/rose on the other, cross, rose and "book of life" on the back of one of my shoulders, a blue Grateful Dead bear on the inside of my right calf and I have doves, flowers and and Icthus going around my right wrist (now THAT hurt).
Grace loves cats
on 11/23/03 6:35 am - CA
Topic: 3 tattoos
I have 3 tattoos, all pre-op, a red & green fish on one arm (I love Xmas); an Iowa Hawkeye one on the other arm, & 2 months ago I got a nice "Tigger" on my right ankle- man did that hurt! It still itches... I want at least 2 more when I'm post-op, maybe a cat and my mom's initials. Tattoo's are an expression of you & they are FUN!!!
Jen T.
on 6/26/03 2:59 am - fairfax, va
Topic: RE: All my tattoos
Hey there,' I'm also a lover of tattoos. I have 11 large pieces. I'm worried that they will be disformed by the surgery. I have my nipples pierced and im 372. Get them done there the greatest. I'm having the surgery Aug 6th. Have some questions about the change in skin and tattoos. Sounds like yours are rather small but maybe you can help me =o) Jen
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
debih001
on 5/16/03 4:19 am - Canoga Park, CA
Topic: All my tattoos
I have 5 tattoos: my left arm says "BOO" (long story), my right arm has my father's initials and a ladybug (another long story), my left ankle has an egyptian ankh, and my right shoulder blade has another Egyptian symbol -- the Eye of Ra. That one needs to be touched up terribly. I did it about 6 years ago in this kid's kitchen. He did it for a 12 pack of beer. I'm down 93 pounds and when I get to 100 I'm getting a tattoo. That's my "present" to myself. I'd actually thought about getting barbells for every 50 lbs. I'd have 2 now....and before this is over I'd have about 3-1/2 or 4 barbells. I really want my nipples pierced, but from losing wweight they are so sagging it's pathetic. If I get a boob lift I might pierce it afterwards. I'd love to have my tummy pierced too but it's still a bit flabby.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views