Hi! I'm new and am waiting for a date for surgery

michelle S.
on 7/3/04 4:16 am - chicago, IL
hi i am Michelle a 19 yr. old college sophmore from chicago. my parents got a problem with surgery and are scared i am going to die or have bad complications. anyone with similar parental issues email me or IM me at [email protected]
Amanda C.
on 7/7/04 3:13 pm - ALPHARETTA, GA
Hi Michelle, I'm Amanda. I am looking to have the surgery done. My mother had the surgery in Sept. 2002, she has lost 230lbs. She hasnt had any complications with the surgery besides the normal overeating every once in a while. Her recovery and weight lost has inspired me to have it as well, just wanted to share that with you. My screen name on aol is AmandaR8n28 if you ever wanna IM or email me. Good Luck : )
Latasha S.
on 7/13/04 9:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
Dear Michelle, I went to the memorial page, and I was almost crippled with fear. then I had to really check myself and realize that everything was okay. I believe in God and his power to bring me through this whole process.
Marlacbg
on 7/22/04 12:51 am - charlotte, NC
hello Michelle, My mother had a problem with surgery...until I took her with me to my nutritionist appt....Maybe if u would take her with u to some of the appt. she would see the importance of it.....My mother is now going to have the surgery after me. Good Luck Marla
Most Active