Frisco-Many Thanks

frisco
on 10/19/10 7:25 am
Many thanks to all that responded and or viewed my One Year Before and After Pics.

As I am currently a former "Fat Person".  In my head I am still severely overweight and it was a big step for me to show pictures of myself (and I'm a photographer). It's been a lifetime of hiding from the camera, I'm always the one behind the camera! I know you can all relate.

I've always said that "If you have never been overweight......you don't know how it feels"

That's why I'm a bit overwhelmed by the responses. I knew I was doing OK on the program.....But I was not doing it for any kind of attention or vanity reasons...... I am playing my last card. I'm hoping that I have dodged a whole host of health problems as it was just a matter of, when not if.

I saw Dr. Cirangle last night and he was very complimentary of my progress..... So I'm kind of on overload with compliments right now.

Thanks!

frisco

CKnorte
on 10/19/10 7:37 am - Avila Beach, CA
 Take them, every single compliment....and....you are going to have to get used to a lot more compliments.....you rock!
Carol
Visit my blog: Fat Woman on a Mission

mit_tens
on 10/19/10 7:47 am - Woodstock, CT
Ditto to what Carol said.

You have worked hard, and you deserve compliments because of the changes you made INSIDE and OUT. Your healthier and you look great so I think your going to have to get used to it. ;)

Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future. 

HW~245
CW~178
GW~130

Thats 268 sticks of butter GONE!          
faciallady93101
on 10/19/10 8:09 am
VSG on 09/11/10 with
As always, well said Frisco.  And I can relate - having lost 100lbs 2x before in my life, when thinner my head continously told me I thought of myself as a fat person and I did not like to be in front of the camera.  Kudos to you and the BEST of your life!  KT

leanmama
on 10/19/10 8:24 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
I love and am always encouraged by your posts Frisco.  Where are the pictures?  Maja
frisco
on 10/19/10 9:28 am
Hey leanmama....here ya go......I'm gonna leave then up for a couple of day.....than take them off...I don't want to end up in a magic diet pill ad !!!

frisco

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4258382/Frisco-One-Year-at-GOAL-Scary-Pics-Included/
PBJ
on 10/19/10 9:43 am
Congrats Frisco...you have done so great.  I always love reading your posts...you are usually right on!!
I would love to view your photos...how do I do that.  I would love to see the before and after.

Thanks
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
bekahler
on 10/19/10 10:44 am - Parkville, MD
 Frisco..No THANK YOU!! You are a great poster on here...my entire family is still cracking up over the "dint trust a fart" comment...earlier today..you should be keeping a list of "Frisco-isms" cause that **** had me rolling!! "VSG..According to Frisco"

You have a terrific quick sense of humor and it is a much appreciated part of my journey thus far!

You look great BTW!! 

Regards, 
Elizabeth

"There are no Strangers Here, Only Unmet Friends" ~Helen Keller        

farewell2fat
on 10/19/10 10:45 am - Apopka, FL
Good job on your success!!! I enjoy reading your posts as well! Keep up the good work!! :)

Marie B.
on 10/19/10 10:48 am - Pitman, NJ
VSG on 09/20/10 with
Thanks for posting Frisco.  Your posts are always helpful and informative (even to know it all newbies!).  Your pics look great!  Best of luck on your new journey in maintenance! 
Highest weight ever recorded: 224lbs.    Surgery weight: 194 lbs.
Goal range:  130-135 lbs.
  Lowest:119.7   Current weight 142lbs Height: 5' 2" almost

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views