Less than two weeks - someone smack me

vixen01
on 11/2/10 12:44 pm
 Ok...I have less than two weeks and wow has the time flown by.  It was yesterday that I was just calling Dr. A's office and getting basic info and now I am ready to start packing.  I am packing as light as can be, but of course anxiety is still there.  I feel like a child before Christmas:) 
farewell2fat
on 11/2/10 12:46 pm - Apopka, FL
 Excited for you as well!! Can't wait to hear about your experience!! It will be here before you know it :)

Kokonut
on 11/2/10 12:50 pm
I'm feeling it too! I just got my date today and it is WAY earlier than I expected..so feeling like a kid at Christmas is EXACTLY how I feel! LOL
vixen01
on 11/2/10 12:54 pm
 Isn't it funny how as kids everything is so slow and when we grow up - it's the accelerated path.  Congrats on your date.  Keep us updated on how your doing:)

changeiscomingsoon
on 11/2/10 1:16 pm
Very excited for you. You will be so happy with Dr Aceves...they just pamper their patients. Even though I knew I was going to have  surgery, it really did not hit me until I was sitting in the office with Dr Aceves that it really was going to happen and I was IN MEXICO!  My friend that went with me divulged later that she thought I was going to turn around and leave Mexico without surgery...it was funny.  I processed it and then I was completely at peace later that night and in the a.m I was totally content with my decision. Peace be with you.
'

vixen01
on 11/3/10 10:38 am
 Thanks so much for the encouraging post.  I hope that I find the same peace when I arrive in Mexico too:)

MO
nomorebadonkydonk
on 11/2/10 1:17 pm
Congrats!  You are in good hands....he's one of the best!!!  Keep us posted and yes, pack light. I way overpacked!!!  :)

Admitting you need surgery,is not admitting failure...it is actually a step towards success.....:)        
vixen01
on 11/3/10 10:39 am
 Thanks so much....will do - I'll pack light.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views