Whew!

rdd9348
on 6/9/11 2:06 pm - OR
I'm two weeks out yesterday.  Had great weight loss, 14 pounds, in the first ten days.  Then everything stopped.  Regained a pound or two.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.  Figured I might be the one person VSG wouldn't work for.  I know it was only a few days with no loss, but so early on it really had me worried.  I'd heard a lot about the three-week stall, but ONE week?  Finally, today, I dropped three more pounds.  So I'm down a total of 17 in fifteen days.  I am so relieved!  Feeling positive again! 
Highest-285, Start WLS Program-267, Surgery-245, Current-196, Goal-148 
                                   Short Term Goal - Under 185 by 10/15/11           
mylastchance
on 6/9/11 11:17 pm
Those stalls early out are scary..........we all think ..........omg I went through all this and that's all I am going to lose?????  Crazy stuff,  glad to see you made it through your first stall.........that positive attitude will keep you going........continued good losing to you.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

SweetiePea
on 6/10/11 1:33 am - IA
I know right?!?! I just posted my woes this morning. Couldn't believe its so soon. Started re-evaluating if I'm doing anything wrong but honestly I haven't eaten much except my protein, plenty of H2O and some soup or cottage cheese. Barely get get done 4 small bites at lunch and dinner. Breakfast is my protien drink for the ride into work which is 25g. The rest of the protein I drink Isopure 40g the rest of the day along with my water.

Hoping it breaks soon. I know its not exactly a stall but its discouraging.

Height - 4'10"

Most Active