Dr Suh VSG

barber64
on 7/3/11 9:17 am - Temecula, CA
VSG on 06/06/12
for the  6 mos of nutrition stuff, did you had to pay out of pocket for that. and did you have to see someone weekly for follow up?

Carmelita
on 10/13/11 5:29 am - Four Corners, NM
barber64
on 10/13/11 4:49 am, edited 10/13/11 8:15 am - Temecula, CA
VSG on 06/06/12
Smardeepants
can you send me the address of jason Black your PcP.
SkinnyMiniKatie
on 12/9/11 6:35 pm - CA
VSG on 04/11/12
Hi Ladies! Thank you for the info regarding Dr. Suh. Hopefully I'll have my consiltation with him soon. I'm just trying to finish up all of my pre surgery appointments. Had endocrinology last week, and this next week I have Pulmonoly, Physchology and Cardiology. Then my gall bladder ultra sound, and theeeen I can see Dr. Suh. I'm getting really excited / nervous.  (Dr. Black used to be my PCP, then when he left and started his own office I stayed at his old office... Sure do miss him, what a great doctor!!!)

How do you like your VSG? I've been so set on getting a "lap band" because it's "reversible" but the  more research I do on a VSG, the more I think that might be the way to go.... Time will tell.

So anyways, thanks for all the info... I know this is an old thread, but I was really glad to find it! How are you guys doing now? How's the weight loss? Any complications?
barber64
on 12/10/11 2:22 am - Temecula, CA
VSG on 06/06/12

SkinnyMiniKatie,
I did not go with Dr. Suh at the time he did not accept Anthums Blue Cross PPO. Now he does. I see you said Dr. Black was your PCP. So can you send me information on who you are seeing now. I still need to find a PCP that has knowledge on Bariatric Surgery.

SkinnyMiniKatie
on 12/10/11 4:14 am - CA
VSG on 04/11/12
Hi Barber64! Dr. Black is wonderful! I would try and go see him. I'm with a new PCP and started this whole WLS journey with her, so I didn't want to change mid approval, so I am going to keep seeing my PCP for now, but after surgery I'll be going back to Dr. Black. My current PCP doesn't really have a lot of knowledge about WLS, but luckily I keep doing my research!
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/11 4:39 am
I will be having VSG with him on Monday... I had my preop with him yesterday. I feel pretty confident in his surgical abilities. I'm excited...

rhinomike
on 5/2/17 1:22 pm - CA

Hello,

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I wanted to see if anyone has anymore updates on Dr. Suh. It would be great to hear from anyone else that used him or to hear updates from some of the posters here on this thread. I am pretty sure I am going to choose Dr. Suh.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views