What's up, peeps?!! 2½ years out......Down 200 lbs!!!!!!!

Lyndsay1031
on 8/23/11 1:00 pm - Loveland, OH
Oh WOW!!!!!!! How are you!!?!?!!?!
SpookyDoll
on 8/24/11 11:12 pm - McKinney, TX
VSG on 05/19/09 with
Things are wonderful! Can't complain!

5'5" and a size 0!!! Woohooo!
The_Chungs
on 8/22/11 10:37 am
To echo everyone else...thanks for posting!  It IS FABULOUS to see someone a few years out that is doing so well ESPECIALLY when we're talking about 200 pounds....which is the minimum I want/need to lose. 

I was just sleeved 3 weeks ago...can you share with me how long it took you to lose the 200 and how long you've been in maintenance?  Also, what kind/how often did/do you exercise?  Any plastics?  You really do look great!!

Thanks again!!!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -  Confucius  
Height:  5'10  HW:  400  SW:  374.6  GW:  160    

Lyndsay1031
on 8/23/11 12:53 pm - Loveland, OH
First of all, congrats on your new sleeve.  It will become your new best friend.  It's still mine. :) 

I had surgery on March 10th, 2009......I JUST reached my 200 lbs. lost mark.  Well worth the wait.... I still have a little to lose, tho.  I have had plastic surgery on my arms....but that's it so far.  I will have to have a tummy tuck, pani, and the skin on my thighs removed eventually.  That's the only thing I hate about this so far.........I'm a sagging mess.  But they sell things like Spanx, THANK GOD! lol.  ;)

Thanks for your compliments! :)
sleevegirl
on 8/22/11 10:55 am - Austin, TX
We had similar starting weights... wow, you look amazing! I wanna be you in a couple of years :) Keep up the good work!

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

raye1976
on 8/22/11 12:20 pm
You look fantastic!!!  I hope to be able to do half as well as you have done once I get my surgery.  What kind of exercise regimen do you have?  Did you have to have any plastic surgery at all?

Once again, great job!!!!
raye1976            
Lyndsay1031
on 8/23/11 12:55 pm - Loveland, OH
Honestly, I am horrible! I don't have any exercise plan.  I just walk a lot, and I love swimming.  But that's it! 

I had plastics on my arms... (Brachioplasty- look at me using the fancy terms!)  But that's all so far.......I will need pretty much everything tightened up here very soon.  I'm not looking forward to the surgery, but god help us all when I am finally SKINNY.  :)
CoolBeans
on 8/22/11 3:54 pm - MD
 Thanks for the inspiration. And your pics look fabulous. No wonder you are turning heads.

I can understand the feelings you are having about how fickle people can be, but I hope you can enjoy the attention and if you find someone who deserves you, you give them a chance. 
 Cari    
Lyndsay1031
on 8/23/11 12:56 pm - Loveland, OH
Thank you!
La_Petit_Mort
on 8/27/11 9:55 pm - United Kingdom
Wow! Im so pleased for you honey and you look fantastic!

xxx
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 68 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 253 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views