2nd day pre-op

bklyncat58
on 10/6/11 10:52 pm - NJ
well this my 2nd day pre-op full liquid water,yogurt cream of wheat sf ice pops v8 juice . thank god only have to do it for a week . then I get sleeved on the oct. 13th still scared as hell and looking forward to it . MY daughter goes to a local college and she is going to buy me a hot pink size large fleece jacket I wonder how long it will take me to fit into it. right now I wear a 22 -24 can fit into a pair of size 20 jeans just my size brand and lane bryant brand but a little tight.and alot of my weight is in the boobs wear a size 44 ddd or f YUCK. well wish me luck . thanks

denebbers
on 10/7/11 12:09 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
I am on my second day of pre-op liquids myself. It's not as bad as i thought, i just have to keep busy busy at work so that i dont think about it. we'll see how the weekend goes though.. that might be harder. i also get sleeved on the 13th!!

Best of luck
Suane
on 10/7/11 12:25 am - Livingston County, MI
PreOp is much more difficult than the postOp diet. After surgery, the sleeve will help with all the hunger, but before... not so much help.

You should be wearing that fleece jacket by the time Spring rolls around, if not sooner.

Best wishes to all of you getting sleeved soon. You will LOVE this new life.

Always the best wishes, Sue 

HW: 261   SW: 248.5   CW: 154  GW: 135     5' 2"

ksmart
on 10/7/11 10:36 am - MN
Good evening all!
I too am on my liquid diet and am also getting sleeved the 13th! I cant wait! This liquid protein all day is getting old. My surgeon doesnt want me having anything other than the protein shakes and water! Im not a happy camper. I keep telling myself it will be worth it! Good luck to you all! I will keep you in y prayers on Tuesday morning!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views