First Compliment!

windyacres
on 11/5/11 1:52 pm - Garner, NC
 My pastor told me "you're going to dry up and blow away!"  That was nice to hear.  And at the same gathering, another lady told me she had never thought of me as overweight, but that she could really see a difference, especially in my face.

I am SO, SO happy with how this is all going.  I seem to have hit a bit of a stall, but I don't even care.  I'm just following the plan and seeing where this road takes me.  I feel like a completely different person already.

I didn't start gaining my weight until I was in my late 20's, so I really feel just more like the "real me".  The fat me (even though I was fat for almost 30 years) just never seemed right.

Edie
Approved 8-1-11, Surgery 8-22-11  SW 231, Goal 140, CW 165

boomercd
on 11/5/11 3:58 pm - OH
You are doing great, CONGRATS and keep up the good work!!!.... here's to many more compliments to come!!!

I'm Still a work in progress, I wont give up the quest to reclaim my life, I will be whole again someday!
                          HW297 SW269 CW149.2

Crunchy As Can Be
on 11/5/11 10:25 pm - NY
I love how wonderful you feel knowing you're doing something amazing for your body

Keep up the great work!
 ~~Emily~~

MyOwnSunshine
on 11/6/11 1:40 am
Love it!  It feels good when people really start to notice.
" I am not at all concerned with appearing to be consistent. In my pursuit after Truth I have discarded many ideas and learnt many new things."  Ghandi            
windyacres
on 11/6/11 12:34 pm - Garner, NC
 Thanks, thanks thanks!  Heard from a couple more people at church today.  I guess that's what happens when you buy some smaller clothes.  I look at those tiny tops and can't believe I can wear them.

Edie
Approved 8-1-11, Surgery 8-22-11  SW 231, Goal 140, CW 165

Most Active