when it rains it pours

fit2lose
on 2/16/12 4:10 am - MN
VSG on 05/07/12
This has been a great week.  Lots of positive customer feedback for my job which makes me and my boss happy.  Then I find that my cpap mask was just the wrong size and after a month of using it the company I use just swapped it out without question or fee.  Now I find that I was causing myself to do a 7 month weight program with my primary instead of 6 months!  That shaves a little time before submitting to insurance.  I call up the place I am going to do my surgery with and they rescheduled me for the 21st.  15 days early!  Insurance confirmed that they only have 7 to 10 days to render approval (or not) instead of the month I was originally told.  This means that instead of waiting until possibly late April I should have an answer from insurance by the end of Feb!!  Plus my insurance confirmed that even though 1 appt was with a different doctor, 2 of them had other issues included in the visit that it should all be fine!  I am super excited right now!  To be able to get the surgery and start getting my body back to a healthy state hopefully a month or 2 earlier than originally expected is an outstanding way to end the week, and its only Thursday.
mrsfloflo
on 2/16/12 4:36 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Awesome news!!
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

hwag5149
on 2/16/12 4:43 am
Congrats on all the good news!!!

"When it rains, it pours" means that when 1 bad things happen, a lot of bad things happen... I think your whole post was positive...

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

fit2lose
on 2/16/12 4:56 am - MN
VSG on 05/07/12
Why cant it apply to good things as well?  1 good thing leading to many more is just as valid as 1 bad thing leading to many more. 
hwag5149
on 2/16/12 12:49 pm
I googled it and found 1 page saying you can use it in a positive way but everything else said negative only. Gray skies, rain, gloomy weather etc.... all have negative connotations. I've never heard that used to refer to positive situations.

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

wifeydevine
on 2/16/12 5:55 am
Awesome!! 

Can you make mine go any faster please?

Most Active
Recent Topics