DISNEY!

Seldern
on 5/10/12 6:21 am - Belmont , NC
They don't care as they don't honor it or you just can share or eat off the kids menu and they don't question it?
SARAH VSG 8-29-2011

CandieHearts
on 5/10/12 6:47 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 05/17/12
Being from Orlando, and a Disney Fanatic, I doubt they care about food sharing, I have brought my own food from home in the park.

It has been really hott already, about 90 in the middle of the afternoon, My suggestion however is eat before you go, and take a break in the afternoon and go eat somewhere else, go to the hotel and rest for a couple hours then go back to the park in the evening and eat there if you must.

But the park is the most expensive place to eat, anyways thats how we do it down here on a budget, lol

Have fun!!!!

disneyfan551
on 5/11/12 2:09 am - Great Smoky Mountains, NC
VSG on 05/07/12

I'm supposed to be going to Disney (POP) in 2 weeks also!  The bad thing is that I'm only 4 days post-op and I just don't know how I'm going to do it.  I worry about being able to handle the extreme walking in the parks, as well as being on the pureed stage.  Everything is still so new, I just stay confused!  Any advice is MUCH appreciated!!!

I do look forward to water park/pool days though!! 

Seldern
on 5/11/12 2:19 am - Belmont , NC
On May 11, 2012 at 9:09 AM Pacific Time, disneyfan551 wrote:

I'm supposed to be going to Disney (POP) in 2 weeks also!  The bad thing is that I'm only 4 days post-op and I just don't know how I'm going to do it.  I worry about being able to handle the extreme walking in the parks, as well as being on the pureed stage.  Everything is still so new, I just stay confused!  Any advice is MUCH appreciated!!!

I do look forward to water park/pool days though!! 

4 days??? Wow you are brave! I could hardly move out of bed for at least a week and a half post-op. Dont overdo yourself.
SARAH VSG 8-29-2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 177 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views