9 days post op and freeeeeezing!

SuzyNZ
on 2/14/13 2:00 pm
VSG on 09/17/12
I live in New Zealand and we are in the middle of summer. But what muppet has taken a ho****er bottle to bed several times on chillier nights? ME!!!!

I am NOT looking forward to winter!!

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Infaith72
on 2/14/13 5:12 pm - AK
I used to be HOT all the time. And now post op I am freezing. I live in Alaska, and its cold. Now I feel bad for my kiddos, they must have been freezing. Cuz I kept the heater so low. Oops!!!!
Heats on high now.
katikati
on 2/14/13 6:16 pm - Eads, TN
VSG on 02/06/13

Same here!  I've always been very warm-natured, and now I'm just freezing all the time!  I'm sitting two fee from my space heater, have a heating pad, and two blankets.  I never thought I'd be this girl.  I will say this, I got a really good amount of protein in yesterday in a short amount of town, and I noticed I was comfortable and not freezing to death for quite a while.  I'm wondering if that protein helps keep our "furnace" burning for a while, and that's why we're freezing while we're losing and taking in less most the time.  I know it can't be the less insulation thing because, believe me, I still have plenty to spare.  Also, when I lost weight the old-fashioned way a few years ago, I didn't experience this.  Oh, well.  I'll take it.  I'd rather be cold than burning up any day.  As I've always said, I can put on as many clothes as I like, but I can only take off so many.  :P

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 178 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views