Circulation issues.

MaryContrary80
on 2/14/13 10:27 pm
VSG on 09/04/12

So I'm 5 and a half months post op, and I guess I thought by now my circulation would be improving. I workout quite a bit, and I have dropped a lot of weight, so I thought I would see at least some improvement in that area. I still lose circulation so easily in my legs and arms/fingers. If I'm playing on the floor with my son I still have to wait a few minutes to regain circulation before I can get up or I'll hurt myself. Do you think I should be concerned about this, or just give it time? 

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/13 10:44 pm
VSG on 06/04/12

My circulation has actually gotten worse since losing the weight. My right calf and foot has been numb for a couple months. My primary care doc believes it's because rapid weight loss screwed up my spinal alignment and is pinching a nerve. I'm supposed to start seeing a chiropractor soon to correct it. 

stephanieplum
on 2/15/13 12:01 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Sounds like me except its on my left side!!!  I'd feel really good if my back and neck didn't hurt!!!

HilaryH8103
on 2/15/13 12:08 am - WA
Nooooooo!!! I'm hoping it helps with my circulation & rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, this is the main reason I'm having WLS. I thought that if I can get the weight off of my feet that they'd get better.

Good Luck to both of you, I hope you find some relief!!!
MaryContrary80
on 2/15/13 12:22 am
VSG on 09/04/12

Boo, that sucks. Oh well, I guess I'll just deal with it for now. I will talk to my doctor about it if it gets worse. 

Most Active