Getting in my liquids

claimmaster
on 7/18/13 1:00 am - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

My problem isn't with not being able to drink because of my sleeve.  It's not wanting to drink because I'm cold all the time.  Before the surgery, I was one of those people who was always hot.  Drinking lots and lots of liquids was never a problem.  I was always thirsty and drinking over 100 oz a day minimum was very usual for me.  It's almost 100 degrees outside, and I have my AC turned up to 80, and I'm still wearing fleece and flannel and booties.  The last thing I want to do is have a big, cold drink.  I'm figuring I'll get a lot of different kinds of  boullion to drink to help me get in my liquids.  I only like tea and coffee with cream in them, so that's not an option for more than about a cup a day.  Can you think of anything else that I can drink that doesn't have carbs?  Are other people having this problem?

Jane

Starting weight: 320       Goal weight: 145      Surgery Weight: 298      Current weight: 215         Check out my blog at www.thebariatricvegan.com

Weight loss month 1-22  2-13  3-12  4-16  5-4  6-0  7-7  8-6

Marissa S.
on 7/18/13 2:05 am - Matawan, NJ
VSG on 06/13/13

I'm having the same issue with being cold too! I was ALWAYS hot.. even in the snow! After my sleeve, I find it harder to get my liquids in too..I don't know if it's because I'm cold, but I do prefer my protein soups over water anytime!

Most Active
Recent Topics