before and after pics 2 years out

edelu
on 8/7/13 3:46 am - los angeles, CA

Well you know me.  Loving it with wine.  the tiara has advanced to a full on ******g crown.  why not?  I like a good coronation.  Life is good.  I posted my two years on Aug 1st and the down and dirty is in that.  I remembered where you got those thighs, you're a runner, damn but you look good.

After my slow as molasses losing 1/4lb every month i added carbs.  Good ones, an apple here grapes there, anyhow after 2-3 months i hit goal and then kept going down.  Kinda annoying.  I'm trying to get it back up but not really.  i know how to gain weight and i'm not thrilled by the accordion which used to be a face but as we all know it will migrate up, because it just will.  I'm sitting around 102-103, yep a 00.  who the **** woulda thought, when i was crying in my Greek yogurt that in a year i'd be worried about being too low?  You never know with this journey.. I liked 111-115 but hey, not horrible problems to have, but part of it i'm so busy i can forget to eat.  If i'm sitting on my ass at home i'm watching the clock as to when i can eat my next meal, so when i'm over this work stretch i'll be back.  My capacity has never (thank the lord) changed and i still get pissed off when i can only eat a little of something good, but hey, I like a good moan every now and again.. 

Weekends i tend to drink and do whatever, but i never went back to processed food and it's probably what saves me.  the only thing  I really miss is bread but if i eat a slice i'm done for dinner so I can't do it.

Jamaica sound like fun.  Hell with you there Arkansas sounds like fun. (okay those from Arkansas, no offense).  Going to europe at the end of the month and then to Martinique with some friends for end of September.  So yeah we'll see the damage those french pastries do.

Still waiting to do that ****tail hour with you love.  It would be a blast.  No karaoke though.

Pkrplyr777
on 8/7/13 4:52 am - CT

What do you mean no Karaoke!!!!!! I'll do the singing, you just wave and snap your fingers like a PIP....it's easy.

You meet the best people when your little and pretty and singing badly! Everybody knows that. But maybe you're too tiny to know that now....and you carry that big ass crown...too much!

I'm not doing Arkansas...(no offense to the Arkansasee's) they have critters...I dont do critters...they cant sing.

Europe and Martinique? Naked beaches and me with a tummy roll thing still...sigh...maybe next year.

****tails somewhere soon, maybe LA... we will find a Karaoke bar and I will sing for you...something upbeat so you're distracted and forget where you are. hmmmmm.... well the ****tails will do that anyway...win win I say.

talk to you soon sleeve sista!

cheers

donna

HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Pkrplyr777
on 8/7/13 3:17 am - CT
Frisco! How are you?! !!!
Of all the people that inspired me, kept me focused, educated me and....pardon the honesty...irked me into compliance. You are the one!
Thank you!
I love you!
Cheers baby!
Donna

sarapilar
on 8/7/13 3:37 am
VSG on 02/21/13

It is totally hard to believe you were ever overweight!!!!!????????  You look like you have been skim your entire life.  Congrats on your awesome work and success!!!!!!!!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Pkrplyr777
on 8/7/13 4:41 am - CT

In all honesty it was the exercise on top of the weight loss program. I still exersize. I run and lift weights. The running is for calorie burning and keeping my legs toned and the weight lifting is to counter act the natural lean mass loss of menopause as well as keeping the matabalism running better.

My trainer once told me...muscle sitting in front of the tv with popcorn burns way more calories than fat running on a treadmill.. go get some muscle and have some popcorn in your skinny jeans....

poignent I say.....

Pura Vida
on 8/7/13 11:43 am - Costa Rica

YOu go girl! Damn, I gotta start running, stat!

linzeelee
on 8/7/13 12:06 pm - Omaha, NE
VSG on 05/17/13

You look fabulous!!

Lindsay ~ 5'4" ~ HW (5/6/13): 280 ~ SW (5/17/13): 273 ~ CW: 140
Losses by month: pre-op: -8  M1: -18  M2: -12  M3: -13  M4: -9  M5: -10  M6: -12
  M7: -14  M8: -12  M9: -2  M10: -8  M11: -9  M12: -2  M13: -6  M14: -7

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 57 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 57 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 230 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 305 views