How Often To Weigh?

rengirl1978
on 12/24/13 3:41 am - Denver, CO
VSG on 12/18/13

My scale is broken! I am kind of glad, but kind of sad too! LOL Being 6 days post-op, I am very curious about my weight loss. My bellybutton has nearly shriveled up into my abdomen, so that has to be a good thing?

Rhiannon VSG 12/18/13 ~ Mo 1 -35lbs ~ Mo 2 -15lbs ~ Mo 3 -13lbs ~ Mo 4 -8lbs ~ Mo 5 -9lbs ~ Mo 6 -6lbs ~ Mo 7 -8lbs

If we all liked the same things, what fun would life be?

grayC
on 12/24/13 3:44 am
VSG on 05/01/13

You are doing FANTASTIC on your pre-op diet!

I weigh everyday,  the second I get up, after first pee, in my birthday suit..

For me this keeps me accountable and aware of my body and how it functions regarding weight loss and stalls.

No more sticking my head in the sand..I ate off plan, I want to see what that means regarding weight gain..

it's very easy once you get close to goal, because your feeling so good and looking better than you have in years,

to slack on your eating plan...weighing everyday makes sure your fully aware when you do something wrong...

Mary Catherine
on 12/24/13 4:11 am

I have never put the scale away and then weighed less when I took it back out.  Without my daily check-in, I can easily forget about weight and gain very easily.

I see no reason to deny yourself with weighing now, just because it was a problem with Weigh****chers.  Now you will have a tool that really works and it is fun to watch the weight go down. 

mickeymantle
on 12/25/13 1:41 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

you are doing great

I weigh my food at every meal and track it on myfitnesspal.com and weigh myself once a week at the gym

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views