Should I Reschedule...

BadaBing
on 4/22/14 2:03 am - NJ

Guess I'll be taking a ride to Walmart tonight. Thank you! : )

Tracy D.
on 4/21/14 11:07 pm, edited 4/21/14 11:10 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Oh for goodness sakes, girl!  You'd better learn now to put things in perspective and not beat yourself up for every little slip you make...because you will make a LOT more, I guarantee it.  

Rescheduling your surgery simply because you ate off plan on the pre-op diet?  That's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.  Sorry to be harsh, but it's classic all-or-nothing thinking and THAT will get you in a lot more trouble post-op than slipping off your pre-op food plan.  

Now, if the cold isn't better your doctor may want to reschedule because they don't want to risk having your lungs compromised and possibly getting pneumonia post-op.   

Edited for typo

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

BadaBing
on 4/21/14 11:29 pm - NJ

Thank you Tracy! I feel better now. I started this process back in Dec and I've been very good following orders and getting everything done that needed to be done. I just lost my grandmother so the past few weeks have been a little hard for me, which is why I had a little trouble sticking to my pre op. I know after the surgery I'll be fine! I've been wanting this for a while now and I'm ready! Just have to get rid of this little cold. Thank you again! : )

Tracy D.
on 4/21/14 11:35 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Awww, so sorry to hear about your grandma, that's rough :-(  You will be fine after surgery - keeping my fingers crossed that the cold resolves itself quickly! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

BadaBing
on 4/21/14 11:46 pm - NJ

Thank you! : )

jujubslim
on 4/22/14 1:18 am
VSG on 03/17/14

I got sick right before surgery too, the dr wasn't too concerned as long as I wasn't running a fever. As far as cheating goes I think most people cheat a litttle pre-op. I know I did a little and my surgery was fine. Throughout this journey you'll have stumbles, it's ok. What's important is how you recover from them. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views