Secret Confession Time!

suecampbell
on 12/16/16 10:35 am
VSG on 07/01/16

Ha ha, this is the best thread ever!  I am in LOVE with my hip bones.  I wear men's jeans (I just love the way a pair of men's Levi's 501's sit on my hips...cheaper than women's jeans too) and I wear a belt with them...I love to feel the tightness of that belt around my hip bones...I love the way it feels when I walk.  Like a lot of other people posted here too, I am in love with my clavicles and shoulders.  My only regret with my vsg is that I didn't do it ten years ago.  I love how I look, I love how I have been liberated from constant hunger.  

kerry B.
on 12/17/16 10:38 am
VSG on 11/04/13

Like everyone else I can't keep my hands off my bones, clavicles and hips in particular.  

I used to always buy my clothes so that they did not touch me so that you couldn't see my rolls.  Now I but my clothes so they fit me like a hug (tailored, fitted, etc).  I used to hate feeling my clothes touch my skin and now I can't get enough of it.  It's also a good way to keep my weight in check.

5'9", 52 years old, 10 years postop VSG, HW 316 CW 195. Updated 11-12-23

SaeedaMI
on 12/18/16 2:12 am
VSG on 07/20/16

I love looking at my wrists and crossing my legs.

I had to take school staff picture for an ID. The photographer had me to look at the picture to make sure I was satisfied. I was confused for a brief second (read shocked the sh** out of me). I didn't recognize the person on the screen!? Who knew I had dimples?

TaffySaltwater
on 12/18/16 7:56 pm
VSG on 03/11/16

I'm fascinated by the way the fat pads have disappeared off my eyelids and I've got big eyes.  I never knew I had big eyes!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 359 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 405 views