Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, 4/10/2018

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/18 7:32 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning. I am out with a friend today doing some shopping. I may buy Just Dance for the PlayStation for some fun exercise. Also lost a pound since yesterday. I think I was panicking over a stall for nothing.

QOTD: I don't want to say kind because it's not quite what I am thinking, but am unsure what sort of trait to call it. I love my co-workers, but if they don't like someone they will exclude them from things on purpose even through we all work close together. There is a girl at work they don't care for and I can understand their reasons. Many times they have excluded her many times from get togethers and not told her times they have brought food for "everyone". I refuse to do that to someone. The feeling of exclusion is a horrible horrible feeling. When we did a potluck and I made sure to tell her where the food was. Even if I do not like someone I cannot exclude them. It's too cruel.

Breakfast- The breakfast I had yesterday was great and gave me tons more energy. 1 egg sunny side up, Nature's Own wheat plus protein bread with whipped Greek cream cheese

snack- chobani plain with pb2

Lunch- Tyson fully cooked grilled chicken tenderloins with creamy sriracha dip I made

Dinner- Not sure yet

CC C.
on 4/10/18 12:01 pm

You're empathetic! It's a lovely trait to possess.

Jess Says Yes
on 4/10/18 10:00 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hello all! Had the closing session for my Tuesday/Thursday group this morning. Bittersweet as always! They are a great group of guys and I really enjoyed our time together. I've got a couple meetings and a pre-release life skills session then Ry has a baseball game tonight.

QOTD: I am compassionate and I love to be of help to others! I'm also persistent, a fast learner and a life-long student! (And I'm super duper humble haha).

B - Protein shake

l - pulled pork

d - chicken with pesto & mozzarella

e - walking with my mom at the baseball field

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

CC C.
on 4/10/18 12:15 pm

I had my surgical pre-clearance with my new doctor this morning. I felt like I'd walked into a medical dream world. The office manager and nurse stood and shook my hand, the doctor was right there (no doctor coat or scrubs on anyone) and introduced himself as "James" and whisked me right into an exam room. We sat at a table with flowers and talked about my health goals. They did the EKG, he did an exam, the nurse drew all my blood and the doctor's wife (who is the other doctor in their practice) was there and introduced herself and shook my hand. Such nice people!

They don't have a waiting room per se. It's a big room with a long table and couches and desks for the nurse and office manager, but no walls or counter. One doctor was working at the long table rather than having an office. They had two exam rooms off of that. But basically it was like meeting folks in your living room. He said I can text, email, or video conference anytime I have a question and they can usually accommodate same day appts. My whole appt lasted an hour and 20 minutes and zero seconds of that was me waiting for anyone. Amazing. What a breath of fresh air!

QOTD: I am glad I'm a nice person. I care a lot about other's feelings and want people around me to be acknowledged and comfortable.

B/L - grande Starbucks sugar free vanilla latte, turkey pesto panini

D - smoked pulled pork

S - oatmeal/nuts/berries or yogurt/berries grain free granola

jrrtubbs1
on 4/10/18 1:29 pm

B: Banana Premier with 2 Tbsp of PB2 and a little sugar free cocoa mix.

L: 3.5 oz of pulled pork with 1.5 oz of Trader Joes Sriracha Cheddar

S: Medium Apple

D: 4 oz Pork Steak

S: Smartfood Popcorn (if I'm hungry)

Had 2 Hershey Kisses as well. On track to hit my step and water goals.

QOTD: My ability to be there for anyone is my best and worst quality. I'll do anything for anyone I care about which is something I consider noble, but it also gets me taken advantage of sometimes.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views