Looking for friends

careuh
on 7/28/11 11:26 am, edited 7/28/11 11:27 am - Warren, OH
Hello, I'm pretty new to OH and looking to meet some friends around my age.  You can read more about me on my profile & friend me if you like!  I don't have my surgery date yet, but I'm meeting with the surgeon on August 19.  I have so many fears & questions, so I would definitely love the chance to talk to someone that has already been through WLS and bombard them with my questions haha :)
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/11 1:18 am
Welcome to OH. What procedure are you considering? My best advice is to pick your surgery before you see a surgeon. You need to know what's best for you, not your surgeon's pocketbook, Please see the links in my signature.
careuh
on 7/29/11 1:38 am - Warren, OH
I have had my mind set on RNY for a few years now :)
gizmo113
on 7/29/11 11:10 am - Camby, IN
 Welcome!!!! :) 

I'm 4 months out from the RNY... if you have any questions let me know! Good luck with your surgeon meeting this month! It's a long but exciting process! 

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

marianacc
on 8/1/11 1:07 am - Mexico
 hi, my name is mariana i had my surgery  3.5 years ago. This forum has been great sourse of support for me since most of people who have surgery are at least 20 years older than us so this is an awesome place to hang out n ask cuestions. all girls n few boys here know how you feeling emotionally n know how is to go trough WLS while you still go to school n stuff.
the forum is a lil bit slower than it used to be 3 years ago but it still very helpful. 

I also have a journal of my  early journey on my page if you wanna  see or if you have any cuestions feel free to ask.
good luck with your consultation ! and keep us posted
hugs.

losing_it86
on 8/2/11 2:51 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 05/19/09 with
 Hey! My name is Michael (just like a guy) lol I had RYN just over 2yrs ago :) i was 320 got down to 175 then got preg and went back up to 215 now back down to 194 lol.... trying to get to 145! Wish me luck! haha! And good luck to u! you will do great! it will b the best thing you ever do! feel free to ask all the questions u want and ven and whatever! were all here! :D
<3 Michael (the girl)

KaitW440
on 8/5/11 11:26 am, edited 8/5/11 11:26 am
Hi there! I'm Cait - I'm about six months and some change out from RNY. I just thought I'd drop in and say hi to a fellow Ohioian. ^.^

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Good luck with everything!

Julie W.
on 11/18/11 7:30 am - OH
Hey there! (Sorry this is a super late post but I haven't been on here in forever). I just wanted to say hi, I always get excited when I see someone close to my age that lives close to me as well (I live in Akron). If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Hope your surgery went well!

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 451 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2184 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4092 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6653 views