Recent Posts

mirandamacie
on 3/13/21 1:28 am
RNY on 02/23/21
Topic: I regret getting so big

Lately I've been having surgery regrets. Part of me wishes I could turn back to food. But then I got into more thinking, and my biggest regret is getting so big in the first place. I constantly gained from the age of 6. I was 100lbs by 1st grade, and 200lbs by 6th grade, probably 320lbs by 9th grade. I wish I didn't have to worry about what I ate. I wish I had a fast metabolism so I could eat anything I wanted. I wish I didn't have binge eating disorder. I wish my parents limited me a lot more as a child, I wish they never bought junk. I wish they didn't introduce chips into my diet when I was around 10. I wish I would've at least maintained my weight more as a child so I could grow into it. I'm only 20, I wish I didn't go through all of this so young. I'm just struggling.

Vampy
on 2/26/19 6:43 pm
Topic: RE: Any "surgery twins" ??

It sounds like you're doing stellar!! I added you as well :) I love basking in all the success around here. It keeps me motivated

Vampy
on 2/26/19 6:40 pm

I haven't mine yet, no. My insurance company made me wait a year () but it will be sometime in may, so long as everything gets approved properly. I'd be happy to keep in touch, it seems like we should be pretty close time wise (as long as everything goes to plan on my end ).

pcakes
on 2/26/19 3:13 pm

Hello Crystal,

My all time high was 349. My weight on the date of my surgery was 272 (11/292018). I am currently at 237 (2/26/2019). I did very well through my surgery and seem to be doing just as well now 90 days post op. No regrets.

helendalton
on 2/26/19 6:56 am

Hi Crystal,

Have you had your surgery yet? Mine is scheduled for April 9th, 2019. I would be glad to keep in touch with you if you would like.

Helen

Kathy S.
on 2/25/19 6:22 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Vampy,

OH offers a feature where you can create your own private group. You can start one here and stay in touch with each other. Here is the link:

Start your own group

If you need anything else, just give me a shout

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Vampy
on 2/24/19 5:06 pm

oh wow I'm glad you're doing better!!

AshleyFaith
on 1/24/19 10:39 am
VSG on 11/27/18

I've been off for a while too. I ended up having complications and had to have 2 more subsequent surgeries. So now I have a RNY instead of sleeve. I had it done on 12/20/18 and I've been doing well since then. It just was very rough for the month of December but I'm feeling great now.

Vampy
on 1/18/19 2:25 pm

Hey!

I was kind of off the site for a while.

How did it go!!?? :)

AshleyFaith
on 11/9/18 9:25 am
VSG on 11/27/18

Hi, I'm new here and been trying to find the same thing. I'm 27 as well and 274lbs. My surgery is scheduled for Nov. 27th so only a few weeks away. I'm more than happy to e-mail back and forth.

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 445 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2174 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4086 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6644 views