A newbie here!!!! Surgery in 5 days!!!!!!! WOO HOO BABY!!!

Bobsy1
on 6/10/10 6:39 pm
New to the site.  Basically, just browsing, and hoping to learn something new everytime I look over the site.  Making some new friends online would be a good thing too.  VERY EXCITED about getting my life back!!!  Best of luck to everyone!
Miss_Kitty
on 6/14/10 4:40 pm - New Bedford, MA
Hmmmmmmmmm.......

I am surprised no one here responded to your post. Allow me...........

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Usually, you may get better responses if you post on the "main" board. Good luck with your surgery!

Take care and God bless!

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

FireFightersWife
on 7/17/10 1:22 pm
HI ! Welcome.. I am learning the ropes here too.. I have been learning so much..even after researching for a long time..this place taught me so much more.

I am waiting my Surgery Date..and looking forward to making new friends.. your welcome to add me if you would like..

Will be looking forward to updates from your surgery, I see you posted over a month ago..and I wasnt a member then.. but I am sorry you didnt get reponses here sooner.. how are you doing?..

HolliBeth1
on 10/22/10 1:17 am - Millbrook, AL
YAY YAY YAY!!! And welcome!

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

Most Active
Recent Topics