Newbie trying to figgure this out

swschafer
on 6/18/10 1:47 pm - Sullivan, OH
I received my date of Aug 10 today and am so ready to start this journey. I am looking for info on food and protien, and friends. There is little support at home so i hope to find it elsewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Scott
greeneyedldy
on 7/7/10 9:57 am - Tampa, FL
Hi Scott, congrats on your surgery date. Hopefully I will receive mine sometime in August. I have been reading through the postings on here for a couple of weeks, and there is a lot of helpful information. I use Isopure unflavored and it's pretty good.

Heather
carrie J.
on 8/4/10 5:11 am - UpperMarlboro, MD
Hi Heather,
I am also new to this. I am having my surgery Sept.27th. I am trying to figure out how much protein powder will last a month? I have noticed that there are different size cans. They can go by the lbs. or oz. I hope you can help.

Carrie

Ben H.
on 1/25/11 12:11 pm - Austin, TX
 Welcome.  I had my surgery in October and started using the protien powder and premade shakes.  One day I was in CVS and found the MET RX protien bars and WOW they are awesome.  32grams of protien in some of them.  I am not able to eat the entire bar at one time, so I generally eat half, then the 2nd half later.  

Good luck on finding something you liek the taste of.  That is hard as I am finding :D 

Most Active
Recent Topics