Weight Plateau

Janeyuk
on 7/27/10 5:46 am
 Hi there I new to this forum so bare with me all.    Im writing what feels like war and peace.   Gastric Bypass Op September 15th 2009   Weight loss to-date 40kg (Sept- april 2010)   I am driving everyone mad around me as my weight plateau around April this year  and there has been no weigh loss since around that time.   I have got myself into a old cycle of occasionally pushing the boundaries  not eating /and some little old habits do seem to be creeping back in my life  occasionally.Mainly eating things that I really dont need to put in my mouth.  (Biscuits sweets and recently a old friend of mine the bread )  I have to point out I only have  very small portion sizes However I am putting the wrong things in my mouth is almost like  I sabotage my self.  Not all the tim.   However I only had the one occasion and its been this week  when I have been sick and experience dreadful Dumping symptoms, I suppose hence this post really, I NEED HELP..   I contacted my health provided and they have suggested joining a weight loss group  like (W/W) however I paid privately for the op and although I look ok and not over  weight I still have my own personal goal to reach a certain weight. I feel I have to  get to this weight in order to achieve and believe in me that I can also do it.   Honestly I have not done any exercise I have 2 very active children I never sit down  from waking at 7 am to really going to bed at 11pm I am always doing. I have a form  of RA and have terrible back pain and at times suffer with fatigue due to the symptoms  of the condition. I also work a 12 hour shift once a week and 1 evening a week so I  very rarely have time for me.   My portion size is very small smaller than my toddlers food plate. I have a balanced  diet of veg/fruit protein . I dont drink alcohol. We walk lots on a weekend with the children .   Any tips for kick starting the weight loss. Foods I can eat . My weight is mainly  around the middle and tummy. Wondering if i am a failure???  
Most Active
Recent Topics