Frustrated and Feeling Discouraged

Dayze77
on 8/3/10 4:34 am - Sun Valley, CA

Hi My name is Daisy

I am feeling very frustrated and discouraged with this whole waiting game bit.  I was initially getting my surgery done back on July 12Th.  But they found some type of bacteria and needed to be treated first.  Thank goodness got the results back and it came back negative. Now I have to wait AGAIN for get a surgery date! It is making me very discouraged.  I don't know if anybody is feeling this way.  But I sure do.  Hope to hear from positive feed back. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/10 12:15 pm - Southgate, MI
Hey Daisy,

Hi, i just wanted to give you a little pep talk. I wrote a message earlier by my silly computer ate it and so I'm starting over. I know it is ubber frustrating to have to wait but you really do want to be healthy before you go into surgery. With them finding the bacteria and treating it you will have less risk of an infection getting into your surgical site.

Just remember you want to be healthy when you have surgery. Healthy in mind, body and spirit. Those are the things that are going to help you the most. Lots of encouragement from family, friends, and us here on the site. So while you have this time it gives you extra opportunity to stock your pantry, learn a new walking route, making new friends on the Internet, etc.

So while its frustrating to have to wait, just remember you had to wait to get all of the documentation needed for your insurance carrier, and doctors are very much a hurry up and wait system.

Best of luck, you will get there!
Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics