Ready to SCREAM!!!!

laywilliams
on 9/1/10 6:08 am
I am approaching my year anniversary of my Lap-Band surgery. I am upset with myself mostly because I have only lost 37pounds during a year time. I know at one time I was eating icecream which has contributed to the poor weight lost. I am now doing better and started to excerise at least 20-30mins a day. I have six weeks to make improvements before it is time to go back to the doctor. I currently weigh 208, wanted to weigh around 174 or less by birthday which is in January. I need all the incouragement any one can offer.  This has been a hard journey.
leann1002
on 9/1/10 11:39 pm, edited 9/1/10 11:41 pm
You know I'm always here to encourage you along, especially because I sit one desk away from you.  You are doing fine. You already know what it is that you have to do to get yourself back on track and that's half the battle. You are a strong woman and you will make it through. January is still four months away. As long as you stay commited to yourself and your goal you will make it. I know you can do it! Repeat after me: step away from the ice cream. You know I love ya girl!
SoulLips
on 10/5/10 2:04 pm - Cloverdale, CA
Do you have a workout buddy who can help you stay motivated and accountable with your exercise?  I've found that to be one of the best supports when I've been trying to lose weight.  I don't lose much on diet alone.
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

laywilliams
on 10/10/10 10:52 pm
The only person I currently have to work out with is my husband, and right now that is hard to do.  We both work opposite shifts of each other so when I am home I have to work out alone.  I'm trying to do better, I work out about three days a weeks.  My goal for working out is for a total of five days.
Most Active
Recent Topics