What is your goal today?

Candikisses
on 11/2/05 8:14 pm - IL
Hi everyone,I hope you all are doing well today!Well my goals today is all the regular Wls stuff since I am back on track now.Then I need to run to the post office,come back throw a load of clothes in the wash,take the kids to school,go to Walmart,comeback take my friend to run a errand and come back and then wait around for a phone call because I have to help out with a emergency move out today,then come back,go get the kids from school and do all the regular after school stuff that a parent has to do.Have a great day!!! Candi
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/05 12:26 am - York Haven, PA
Hi Candi! I am new here, my name is Jen..i am 33 and a little over 2 yrs post op, with a loss of 274 pounds! I am currently 5 1/2 months pregant with my first child, and have gained 18 pounds...My goal today is to get off work at 5, and go for a walk when i get home with the dog, cook dinner for my wonderful Fiancee, and have some story time with the baby..I read to her before I go to sleep at night Hope you have a great day!! Huggs Jen Open RNY 6-2-03 -274 Due with our Miracle Girl 3-06
Most Active
Recent Topics