Just had to SHARE!

Chemaine
on 11/15/05 1:05 am - San Diego, CA
So I've been really really busy. We are preparing for my son's Eagle Ceremony, getting his ROTC and college items together, he has Sr. Exhibition due 1st of December, working on my surgery, (oh and I am also an Ombudsman). So... This weekend our van breaks down and yesterday we find out it's going to cost $3,700 to fix. WHAT??? We might as well shoot it and put it out of both our misery. So what else can happen. My hubby has to go underway this week, so I won't have help. The Scoutmaster messed up on his schedule and called and said he won't be able to make it to the Eagle Ceremony. WHAT??? he's known since July! Then I get a phone call a Sailor's wife thinks her husband is going to kill himself. We get that all resolved when we get a call, now his brother (the sailor we were working with) in Iraq was killed and he hasn't been told yet. No time with my hubby, phone calls into the morning.. No "alone time with my hubby before he leaves. Okay, so let's re look at yesterday. Van broke down. Hubby's dad was just about to trade in his car for a new one, we called him just in time. We are buying his wonderful taken care of car for less than it would cost to fix the van. Hubby is going underway, allowing me to get things done without the stress of why isn't he helping, but not allowing him to help, cause "he'll mess it up" Scoutmaster can't make it, well it's okay, he just became the Scoutmaster and not the most important person to my son, we found replacements for his job at the ceremony and now the tension won't be there between my son and him. The suicide call allowed us to bring the Sailor to the ship, in which we got the important message about his brother. He was already there and now we were able to get support to him while he found out. I did get to cuddle with my husband, and on the way to dropping him off, he talked to me (he doesn't normally) no need for sex, because he did something that made me feel better, he shared his feelings. So, all in all, yesterday was a great day and proof that there is a reason for everything ! Cyndi S.
Most Active
Recent Topics