What is your goal today?

Candikisses
on 3/23/06 11:41 pm - IL
Hi everybody,My goal today is to ask you all a very important question.Ok my question for you is since having WLS and basically giving up your food addiction have you taken up any other addictions?The reason I ask this is because I noticed last night that since I have had WLS I have taken up two new addiction's and they are that I always have to have something to drink by me even when I go to bed at night.And the other one is that I am addicted to this computer,if I am not on here posting to you guys then I am on here playing a game called Bejeweled 2.So do you think this is strange.And what is your addiction?Have a great day!!! Candi
bonnied
on 3/25/06 3:06 am - St. Albans, VT
I am addicted to the scale! I used to only get on the scale once a month or so. After surgery, it became at least once per day. Isn' t that ridiculous? My theory is I want to be right on top of any weight gain, so I can nip it in the bud right away if need be. I am still addicted to food, too. It's getting better with time though! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/164/149 100 pounds lost, 15 to go
Most Active
Recent Topics