The day has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolbear
on 3/29/06 2:07 pm - Baldwin Park, CA
Tomorrow is the beging of the rest of my life.................. Thank you everyone for your kind words and support............ Thank you Lord for allowing this day to come for me.............. I could use alot of prayers.....God Bless, Carolbear
terrilee819
on 3/29/06 9:35 pm - Kingston, NY
Carol... You are probably already getting ready for your surgery or in the OR... The best of best wishes. Being a loser has never felt soooo good ! Looking forward to hearing from you, be sure to keep us posted ! -Terri
Cruise Director Julie
on 3/29/06 11:29 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Carol; I'm sure you've already left for the hospital, but I wanted you know that I'll be praying for a complication-free procedure and speedy recovery. Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 187 / ???
Lisa L.
on 3/30/06 10:10 am - Winston Salem, NC
Prayer and healing thoughts coming your way, Carol. You're gonna do great! Lisa L.
carolbear
on 4/3/06 2:21 am - Baldwin Park, CA
Thank you everyone for your best wishes and prayers......My surgery was perfect......I feel good, not great yet...I thought that I would come home and go straight to the gym and start my new life....PATIENCE....... I posted my journey on my journal, please feel free to read it..............God Bless you......
terrilee819
on 4/3/06 11:31 pm - Kingston, NY
So glad that all was "un-eventful!" Welcome to the losing side... Take the time to get some rest. You may not feel really tired but your body needs the time- Don't over do ! Keep us posted ! CONGRATS !
Most Active
Recent Topics