Too quiet, Question of the day !

terrilee819
on 4/10/06 2:07 am - Kingston, NY
Hey all... things are getting too quiet around here today !! What is going on with everyone ? How was your weekend ?? Question of the day... What is the one thing that you look most forward to being able to do once you reach your final goal ? LOL... I am hoping that I'll be able to walk with a skirt on and not have my thighs rub together ! Now, who knows if it will happen without the help of plastic surgery but that is my one final goal ! Let us know what you want to achieve ! Have a great day-
Lisa L.
on 4/10/06 4:05 am - Winston Salem, NC
The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is....buying a shirt and a pair of pants at Wal-Mart! 8 days 'til surgery! Lisa L.
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/10/06 4:32 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
I am hoping to be able to get by with less daily medications and have more energy. Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 182 / 137
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 12:03 pm
I want to jog again. My friends and I used to run in college...in the middle of the night none the less...we NEVER slept back then I picked running back up in my mid 20's, but stopped due to illness and then gained way too much weight to be able to run...so..jogging...for fun and health reasons...thats what I want to do. I loved the sense of freedom and the high I got from it! Heather
carolbear
on 4/11/06 4:25 am - Baldwin Park, CA
I used to be a very attractive and, mind you, sexy woman...I turned into a complete ogre/monster with a really sad outlook on life. I used to enjoy dancing, dressing up, and I was definetly the life of the party. So, the answer to the question is.......Feeling and looking beautiful, indide and out. Having my wonderful spirit and self esteem back would be the ultimate that I could ask for. Being able to dance in stilletos would be a plus (not counting on it). Of course, not having to worry about my back and legg pain, everyday. Not have to worry about having a heart attack at age 40. Being healthy and being able to do aerobics...WOW, that would just be icing on the protein drink, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelburg
on 4/13/06 7:34 am - Marion, IN
I am new to the 30's board, but I want to be able to wear either a pair of jeans or shorts and tuck a shirt in without having to try and camoflauge all the rolls!!!!!!!!! I also want to dance again. Kelli
Blessed B
on 4/14/06 4:59 am
The one thing that I'm hoping to do once I reach my final goal.....hmmm Wear a bathing suit in public without hiding myself under a really big t-shirt!
Renee K.
on 4/18/06 6:02 am - Anna, IL
The one thing that I would like to do once that I reach goal... this is silly but I would like to be able to wear my husbands tee shirts whether it be to bed or just lounging around the house...RENEE
Goshdarnpeople *
on 5/4/06 2:41 pm - ...did I mention it's hot here?, FL
I want to live instead of exist. I want to have another kid. I want to walk into a department store, and know the clothes will fit. I want to look cute. I want to not be in constant pain. I want to say "I can". I want to not be discriminated against. I want guys to whistle at me. I want the barber cutting my husband and son's hair to not think I'm my son's grandmother, my husband's mother. I want to live to enjoy my grandkids. I want, I want, I want... There's a world of possibilities out there just waiting for me to discover them, and with each pound, ea*****h, I shead, the world is opening itself up to me. I want happiness, Gosh PS Winning the lotto would be nice too
Most Active
Recent Topics