Weekend Plans

Cruise Director Julie
on 4/22/06 6:30 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
In the last thread, weekend plans was suggested as the next topic, so let's hear it...spill your weekend plans! I've done/plan to do the following: Yesterday afternoon, I had a facial and eyebrow arch. Last night, we attended a charity event to support the San Antonio Aids Foundation. It was a great party! Wonderful food, drink, entertainment and don't even get me started on the fantastic silent auction! So far today, I've had breakfast, checked email, done my weekly activity for the pistol league that I'm part of (competitive shooting event), confirmed that I know how to get to my class tomorrow and started laundry. I'm trying to decide if I should head out to the outlet mall for some new workout shorts and to drop of my husband's suitcase for repair. I've got to be on the air at 8:30pm with my radio show. It's usually on Friday nights, but because of the AIDS benefit, I moved to tonight. Tomorrow, I've got to be at my Concealed Handgun License qualifying class at 8:30am. The class lasts until 4:30pm and then it's back to the pistol range for the actual shooting test. I should get home around 7pm. Monday, I'm off to northern California for work. I'll get back to TX on Friday afternoon. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 178 / 137
Most Active
Recent Topics