Did I just jinx myself?!?

Cruise Director Julie
on 5/4/06 9:26 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
I just called to close my Lane Bryant account! I'm so nervous that I've now jinxed myself and won't lose anymore weight. Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 178 / 137
Jennifer Nice
on 5/4/06 9:46 pm - Pueblo, CO
Dont get nervous. It should feel wonderful to know that you dont need to shop at Lane Bryant anymore. So, sit back, breath and enjoy the new you.
terrilee819
on 5/4/06 11:51 pm - Kingston, NY
Hurray for you !! The little silly things are the best ! Congrats !
Tammy A.
on 5/20/06 4:44 am - Davison, MI
I don't think you jinxed yourself. You look awesome. If I looked as good as you there is no way I would let myself go back or not continue moving forward. I am in the early stages of this whole process and I know that there is no going back. I am going to make it to that goal. Cancelling that Lane Bryant account is just a step toward erasing the heavy you. Good Girl! So where are you shopping now? Open up the new Jennifer account!
Cruise Director Julie
on 5/20/06 7:05 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Tammy; Well, it took a few more days after that post, but I finally broke a 3 week stall. I'm not really shopping anywhere, yet. I had kept all my clothes since I graduated college in 1993, so I've enough clothes to get by until I get below a 12. Once I hit a 10, I'm in completely new territory! Then I'll be doing my part to keep the American economy rolling! Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 172 / 137
Most Active
Recent Topics