Central Connecticut Cares

Groups » Central Connecticut ... » Discussion » the wow moments con...

the wow moments continue!!!

cassiegrl
on 5/10/10 7:03 am - putnam, CT
RNY on 12/15/09 with
 LOOK LOOK :) all i can say is i love this pic... and after i took it and looked at it i immediately noticed the space between my legs!

I have gone from size 30/32 to 18
5' 10" tp 5' 9" (lol dont ask)
48 bra to 40 bra :) no im not telling you the cup size lmao
long hair to short hair
and quiet and wanting to be alone not deserving anything to being a here i am.. .see me.. check me out im looking hot... and if you **** me off or treat me like **** im going to kick ass and take names!

im loving it... and i LOVE having my pics taken
this last weekend i went up to NH to visit my mom and i took her to church (yes the church is still standing but it was a close call) and there were veryyyyy few people *****cognized me... and i grew up my whole life around these peeps... one even kept talking to me and comes over after church and says i had no idea who you were but i remembered during teh service lol... then at my mom's my cousin pulls in with his two kids, the boy is like 6yrs old got out of the truck and he had no friggin idea who i was... i wish i had had a camera for that cuz it was sooo precious... i have been around this kid since he was weeks old... for years and he didnt know me.. .cuz of my changes... that was awesome!

Dan R.
on 5/12/10 8:03 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
   Cassie, I am so proud of you! You are my poster child for "Using the Tool!" Yes you do look fantastic... Keep up the GREAT work... and keep taking photos!       Dan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
Maryellen R.
on 5/14/10 6:33 am - Sayville, NY
WTG Cassie!

You are doing A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!

Keep up the GREAT JOB!!!!

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Dan R.
Group Leader

globirdie
Co-leader

cricket59
Group Administrator