Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness

Groups » Nashville Nutrition ... » Discussion » I am so happy to be...

I am so happy to be home

Truly Trina
on 11/4/08 2:09 pm - Nashville, TN
I am so happy to be home     I have missed you guys like crazy.  I got lots and lots to share but it is late and I am sleepy...  Bob L., You gotta quit making me cry...  I owe you a letter...  Stay warm in Jersey...  Oh and help me keep this group going.  I have big plans for Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness.  This group will be an extension of Vanderbilt and I am thrilled....

ThePicnic-1.jpg The Picnic - Scrapblog picture by trina_davis_photo

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Bob L.
on 11/9/08 7:34 am - Clarksville, TN
Looking forward to helping out anyway you need. Haven't been very active lately due to concentration issues due to my accident and the TN. board seems so petty, hateful and just silly for the most part. I don't respond to the negative and try to start thought provoking conversations? I wish people would participate on those subjects like they do for some of the non-wls topics! Let me know. C'ya Bob