Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness

Groups » Nashville Nutrition ... » Discussion » Thank you for being...

Thank you for being a member

Truly Trina
on 1/15/09 11:39 am, edited 1/15/09 11:46 am - Nashville, TN
I hope all the members of Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness are doing great. I appreciate you being a part of the group and I look forward to this WLS support group becoming more active and grow leaps and bounds. 

Bob L. has graciously agreed to help me with the group. If some of you are not familiar with Bob L. I encourage you to take a moment to view his profile. Bob is a WLS success and has been asked to participate in some of Vanderbilt Medical Center’s discussion panels consisting of various WLS surgeons and their colleagues. You can also visit Vanderbilt Weight Loss Surgery on line and view an article pertaining to his success.   

Bob and I share many views pertaining to WLS whi*****lude pre op, post op and the scary world beyond that. 

Please feel free to post a topic and engage in wonderful conversation. Remember, we are all in this together. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Your questions and comments are welcome here.  

I look forward to one day getting to meet each of you one on one. I already know a good majority of you fine folks and am thrilled at the prospect of having Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness be the best WLS support group available.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Nikki1984
on 1/17/09 10:10 pm - clarksville, TN
Thanks for letting me join this awesome group and I wanted to say I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing their stories, because we all have a story to tell. I look forward to the road ahead and having you guys go down that road with me too success!
barbiej
on 1/19/09 5:10 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you and Bob L  for giving of your time, love and knowledge. We love you both.  You both hold a special place in our hearts. myspace comments
MySpace Thank You CommentsBarb

Adrienne M.
on 2/12/09 11:42 am - La Vergne, TN
Thanks I look forward to belonging to this group!
coolo.gif   http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0gPTZk/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w0gPTZk/weight.png">>