VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Overwhelmed and par...

Overwhelmed and paralyzed with emotion (long)

infodiva808
on 2/14/11 4:37 am
Thanks for your response and compliments! I use amino acids for my depression and recently bought another brand instead of my usual (because they were cheaper). I wonder if possibly they aren't as effective. I will replace them today and see if that helps.

Yes, I am better off now losing what I did. I was housebound with my obesity and immobile. Now I can walk and breathe at the same time...even talk and walk (someone asked if I could chew gum too! LOL) Losing 123 pounds has really saved my life. I am grateful and do count my blessings. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/11 5:07 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Durn cheaper does not always mean better stuff!  That happened with me and my stuff I take for pain.  I finally found it locally (so cheaper because of less shipping fees) and started taking it and within 3 days my hand/wrist/arm pain was back, and the "dosage" of the cheaper stuff was higher than the dosage of my other stuff. 

Anymore with stuff like that I just stick with what is working!!  I really hope that lifts your spirits some.  It will not solve all the stuff, but man it sure helps to not have life squeeze PLUS chemistry wonkage!!

Muwah!
sassyscorpio
on 2/14/11 11:59 am
I am really sorry you are going through such a rough time.

I think Multiplepetmom had a good idea. I know it's not your ideal way to make money, but maybe doing some hair syling or cuts a couple of days per week would help until you can find something
in your field.

I don't have any really good tricks up my sleeve to give you in the weight loss department.. I just know for me, getting rid of all unnecessary carbs usually does the trick for me. It's harder now, and not coming off as easily. I am trying not to let the bad carbs in though. At least  then I know I am  doing what I need to do.

Please stay in touch here and we will try our best to help in whatever way we can. This is such a supportive board!

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image