VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Friday, 9/2

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/2/11 1:01 pm
Yes, in the late afternoon with my clothes on.... 

It was not pretty.  

156 lbs....

laurak712
on 9/2/11 1:07 pm - New Braunfels, TX
Oh that's not bad Cindy...you had food in your tummy and clothes on.  It'll look better in the morning!

Laura

Height 5' 7

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/2/11 1:17 pm
You are too kind

It was time to face the music, I would not have said that weight unless someone asked me... and they did.... 

I am counting on it be lower tomorrow.... 

Hugs,

Cindy

mini_me_ now
on 9/2/11 2:25 pm

Dont panic Cindy not only did you have food and clothes on, but you have no idea how much heavier it weighs than the one that died...

so what ever the results in the morning its just a starting point and a quide to help you

chin up  your still beautiful no matter what the scale says in the morning
Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/2/11 7:46 pm
What a sweetheart you are!  I cannot get over the support I am getting from you guys, and I did not even ask....  thank you so much, it means the world to me. 

I admit, It confuses me, I am so off my game mentally that I don't feel I deserve the time and attention.  Sad eh?  I sure can't wait to be feeling better.

I will try not to panic in the morning, I will remember how far I have come and be grateful I have my Sleeve to keep in check.

Big long friendship hugs, thanks a lot my friend.

Cindy

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/3/11 12:45 am
 practice acceptance!!!  it makes change easier, accept where you are. honest, could be worse.

((((((((hugs!!!))))))))))

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/3/11 2:25 am, edited 9/3/11 2:34 am
Very good point.

I am going to sneak some thoughts in here and maybe they will get lost in the shuffle, most people won't look here because it is yesterdays news :)

I feel like I am trying to do everthing through quick sand.  Every single thing I do is a struggle.  Even typing this, I have so much to say, and I just can't find the umph in me to type it.

I am so frustrated, why am I not getting better?  Where is my great attitude, my drive, my love of life?  How long do I have to put myself and my sweet hubby through this?

Hubby was having a bad day yesterday, very very unusual, so I forced myself to suggest we go out for lunch and for a walk along the beach.  He was shocked, and he accepted.

We did it, which is great, I have not been out in public for awhile and only when VERY necessary.  But today my hips are so sore and we walked at most a mile.  For someone that walked 3-4 miles a day, every day for over 2 years... this breaks my heart.

My house is a mess, my dogs are a mess, I am a mess, my life is a mess.  Where do I even begin to pick up the pieces?

Today hubby got out a piece of paper and wrote on it "I, Cindy Beer, promise to..."  we made a tiny short list and I signed it.  The first thing was to be kind to myself and my family.  Second was to do the laundry.  Third was to tidy the house (nothing heavy), forth was to bath one dog....

Edited to add:  Oh I forgot to mention the other thing he made me promise was to stop reading the Belize City news everyday...  I did not want to promise him, but I did.  It is depressing and VERY VERY frightening and Barry thinkis it is contributing to me depression...  so I agreed...

How sad and pathetic was that.  I can't beleive it has come to this.  But you know what, one load of laundry is done, I am freshened up, my house is tidy and I am typing this.... now that is progress...

I explained to hubby that everytime I think of what needs to be done I get overwhelmed.  He said take one thing on that list and take one step toward accomplishing it.  Just start walking towards it.  Pick it up, do something with it, and don't let your mind think about what is next.... and so on.

That is what i have been doing today, but my mind is crazy, it is constantly thinking ahead, running through all I need to do and then I just want to crawl back in bed.  I tell hubby, he hugs me and we talk about what I have done and what part of the step is next, not what step, but what part of it....  

I lied on the bed at one point and cried for what was and what is.  My sweet yorkie "Tiki" jumped up on the bed, stood off to the side of my head and proceeded to lick and lick and lick my tears away, he was so worried about me, I could not get him to stop, even when I stopped crying out loud, he continued to 'mother' me...

Do you see the love around me?  I sure do.  Do you see the struggles I am going through?  I sure do...  will I make it through this.  Yes I will.  When?  I have no F&@#%N clue.  

Yesterday when you asked how much I weighed, I could not beleive the outflow of support.  I do not feel I deserve it.  I don't feel I deserve the love of my hubby or puppies either.  But I do, and someday soon I will rememeber why.

Sorry for the downer email, I needed to talk and reach out, but was just too proud to do it.  Your question yesterday helped me to see how much people here care about me.  I will weigh in every single day, no matter what.  I will be here....

Thank you so much my friend, big hugs...  Cindy

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/3/11 3:28 am
 keep posting, things get better - always!  like Spring always comes.......(((((((Cindy)))))))

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/3/11 5:29 am
Thanks Jackie and thanks for the PM, I will see if I can get it on my Kindle.

More hugs coming your way

Cindy

Birdie55
on 9/3/11 4:47 am
A big hug for you, Cindy.  

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete