Recent Posts

adakgirl
on 12/28/06 10:01 pm - Manchester, NH
Topic: RE: Still no date but expecting it to be in Feb
For your sake I hope you get a date soon. The waiting is so hard, I know. I started to feel like Id never get the call. Hang in there, hugs
Schabonbon
on 12/27/06 11:36 pm - Cary, NC
Topic: I have a date...
I am scheduled to have surgery on Feb. 8th, it seems so far away. Dr. Chapman wants me to lose about 8 pounds before I got in got my H&P visit on Feb. 6.
Anna Bryant
on 12/27/06 11:09 pm - Roanoke, VA
Topic: Still no date but expecting it to be in Feb
Not going to get all into the board until I get my date. I did that in the January board only to find that I had finished all my tests and passed everyone only to hear 2 weeks ago that my dr's nurse (believed that Jan was booked) Here it is 2 weeks later and I still do not have a date. Sigh....well enough of that. I am really hoping and praying that I get my date tomorrow as my doc's nurse will be in then. We'll see or I may have to jump through more hoops....I sure hope not. Take care all and looking forward to joining this board. Anna
chycky
on 12/24/06 12:40 pm - Manhattan, KS
Topic: RE: At Last a date
We share a surgery date!@!
chycky
on 12/24/06 12:39 pm - Manhattan, KS
Topic: RE: I have my surgery date!
Congrats..I have a date Feb 15 I am having lap rny We will all soon be on the losing side
Anna Bryant
on 12/23/06 11:05 pm - Roanoke, VA
Woooohoooo congrats Sheryn!! Glad to hear it. Anna
Sheryn150
on 12/23/06 9:04 am - PA
YEAH!!!!! I just the news I was approved. My surgery is 2/15/07. Merry Christmas!
Anna Bryant
on 12/22/06 2:58 am - Roanoke, VA
Boy you said it!!! I am waiting for that call right now. I was hoping to get it for Christmas but don't think so. It's okay though....I'll get there. Congrats Carolyn!!! Anna
Anna Bryant
on 12/22/06 2:56 am - Roanoke, VA
Topic: RE: I have my surgery date!
I am glad to hear that Barbara!!! yipeeee!!! Anna
adakgirl
on 12/22/06 2:40 am - Manchester, NH
Topic: At Last a date
I got the call today to set up my surgery. Its set for Feb 5th...6 weeks from Christmas. Wi**** was sooner but at least I have a date. I go in for my pre-op Jan 15th. Best present I could of gotten....;)
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 743 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 715 views