Here we GO!

Cheryl H.
on 7/6/14 2:09 am - Crowley , TX
VSG on 07/24/14

My surgery date is July 24th and I am getting anxious!  Was a bit disappointed to not see any posts in this forum so I thought I'd throw one out, being new to all this.  

I think I am dreading the liquid diet pre-op the most.  I had to do 5 days about a year and a half ago when I went for the lap band and they weren't able to perform it on me...epic fail turned into an epic blessing, I think!  The 5 days liquid was very hard so this will be twice as hard BUT eye on the prize, it's only a short time in the grand scheme of things, right?  So this all starts on the 10th for me.  

I am excited to have found this support group and can't wait to share journeys of health with other like minded folks!

cspotrun
on 7/12/14 2:39 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Best of luck to you! Yes the preop diet is rough for the first few days, but definitely worth it. By day 4 I wasn't starving anymore. After surgery you won't want to eat or drink much anyway, so the struggle is different. Which surgery are you having?

hopefullyskinny
on 9/9/14 5:22 am - sacramento, CA
VSG on 07/24/14

Hi Hi Cheryl I had mine on the 24th as well!!! how has these past six weeks been treating you? Me I still have a hard time with my ouch like any type of food that isn't sugar free popsicles !!

Anna082808
on 7/12/15 4:22 pm - CA
RNY on 02/26/20
Hi Cheryl! I'll be following right behind you! I'm scheduled for surgery (I'm doing a revision from lap band to vertical sleeve) on July 29, I just started the liquid diet. - well wishes on your journey!

Most Active
Recent Topics
fatigue while at pre-op classes
jhigh · 1 replies · 326 views
Date is set for 7/27/15
LLFrogs80 · 3 replies · 310 views
Surgery Date on July 13th, 2015!
G. T · 1 replies · 294 views
July 1, 2015
4khansen · 0 replies · 278 views