Will It ever happen?

shanti4758
on 9/14/12 2:22 pm
Do any of you wonder if you will get that call about surgery? Or did any of you who had the surgery used to worry it wouldnt happen? somedays I feel obsessive about it . Oh the wait is hard, I just want the phone to ring. How do  survive the wait?

Nikkal
on 9/15/12 11:22 pm
VSG on 07/18/13
 drs amson & tang seem to have much longer waitlists than Nguyen & Sampath, so I'm not having to wait as long as some, but yeah - some days it feels like forever.

I've decided to use the wait time as a gift - this is my time to try to understand how I got here and what my life might look like afterwards - and to try to start living that life NOW, to the best of my ability.

that doesn't mean that I don't want to call the office and scream "I'm ready, dammit!!!"
sexy_me
on 9/18/12 10:06 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
I did scream.. many times did get me in any faster NO! LOL but checkin in with office kept me up to date

PS My flight's on Sept 27 and I'm in for the weekend , same hotel as always LOL

West Coast Bariatric Surgery Centre Program - VSG, February 6/12, Richmond, BC

Nikkal
on 9/25/12 4:11 am
VSG on 07/18/13
 yay - you're almost here!
sexy_me
on 9/25/12 8:33 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
YES Almost! LOL 

West Coast Bariatric Surgery Centre Program - VSG, February 6/12, Richmond, BC

porkandbeans
on 9/29/12 3:22 pm - Canada
I'm 60 also but do not have a date yet.  Congrats and good luck!
Linda R.
on 9/16/12 2:44 pm - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Just be paitent,  I know it's hard to do.  When was the last time you seen the dr.  anyway?  its it monthly or what?  If you ever feel the need give me a call, and I'll listen while you rant. will send you my number

Linda

shanti4758
on 9/16/12 6:05 pm
 Thanks! Linda how are you doing? I have been wondering how your wt loss has been going. I never see u post anymore. E.
lotusgyrl
on 9/18/12 11:44 am - Canada
I totally feel the same way! But I guess there's nothing to do but accept the process and just put one foot ahead of the other....or if you come up with anything better please let me know
shanti4758
on 9/18/12 6:30 pm
 Lotusgirl how long have u been waiting? Linda I hvent seen tang for about a year since i live so far away.

Most Active