Disbelief and double takes....

thindownunder01
on 4/27/11 5:45 am - Kingwood, TX
Wow I'm lookin' good! I keep seeing my reflection in a picture hanging outside my office and when I walk by I get all tickled and giddy. In three weeks I am already seeing such a huge improvement.

My sister gets married May 7th and I had purchased my bridesmaid dress months before surgery... well I was at the tailors yesterday getting it taken in A WHOLE LOT... and when the lady pinning my dress said..very softly "wow you must have lost a lot of weight" all I could do was smile and nod my head. hehehehehehehe...

Oh! and My husband makes comments about wrapping his arms around me with ease and how he doesn't like that the towel covers me all up now...

Momma's feeling goooooood. 3 weeks, down 25 lbs.

BANDED 4/4/11 STARTING WEIGHT 243
Thicklin
on 4/27/11 5:52 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Kudos
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 6:09 am - NY
You go girl! Getting a dress taken in is the BEST! 
Lisa O.
on 4/27/11 6:30 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Just you wait!  There's more good stuff coming your way!  Keep doing what you're doing.  Your doing great!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Wendybrum
on 4/27/11 7:32 am - Oceanside, NY
 Great Job keep up the good work
wendy

thindownunder01
on 4/27/11 7:53 am - Kingwood, TX
Thanks Guys! I am so excited for my future and the path that lays ahead. I know it will be hard work but I am sooooo ready for it.
mickib57
on 4/27/11 2:14 pm - Granite Bay, CA
So happy for you! I had one of those moments recently with my 13 year old daughter... She hugged me from behind in Marshalls while I was trying on sunglasses and she says loud enough for several people nereby to hear "omg mom, I can wrap my arms alllllll the way around you with room to spare! I have never done that before!" I was a little embarrassed and excited all at the same time! Keep up the good work!!

Most Active