Home from Mexico

its-killen-me
on 6/21/12 3:27 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 Hi everyone, I am finally home and still on clear liquid diet until Monday. I went to GP today for checkup, I have pnuemonia and wounds healing good. Main largest wound still bleeding at times -----coughing keeping it open. I have to hold pillow on tummy while coughing. So far I have only lost 11 Lbs. since I started liquid diet 14 days before surgery. Unreal 22 days of liquid other than jello and no fat yogurt and 2 cans of tomato soup and That is all I lost.  The body defineately went into starvation mode and wanted to keep what it had.  11 Lbs is 11 Lbs I will take it.  Thanks for the well wishes and support (IT helped). On road to recovery now, next goal puree foods on monday. Glad to be home. Barb
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/12 9:52 pm
welcome back.sorry to hear that your are sick.hopefully you will feel better now that you are home.
alle
on 6/22/12 6:14 am
RNY on 05/15/12
Welcome home, sorry to hear it's pnuemonia.  Better take care of that and the weightloss will follow.  Good luck and hope to see you soon.  Rest and sip, sip, sip.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
rainyone
on 6/22/12 7:08 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
not a good experience! Did you ever follow up with the Lori issue ... just curious what was happening with that.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

its-killen-me
on 6/22/12 9:26 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 Hi Rainy, I sent Laurie a very unfreindly email, requesting a refund and said she should have got another guide to fill in for her.  There was no excuse for that - not even booking the rooms not booking the driver - the Doctors themselves had to do her job.  the rooms and driver could have been booked long before the trip.  She is in my opinion a fraud.  The amount of stress caused to me and my family was terrible. We didn't  have phone numbers to reach anyone, my family couldn't  get the right hotel it was booked first night.  Thank god you and Trish were there, Between Dr. Hector, Trish  and Randy things worked out.  I have nothing but praise for Trish and the medical team.  I will let you know if she replies to the email. 
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Btrue2u
on 6/23/12 4:31 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Hope you feel better soon and congrats

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Most Active