Any newbies that like to

Cira S.
on 8/31/11 1:06 am - Charles Town , WV
introduce yourself so we can get to know you?  I know I would love tohear from you.  Please join us so we can support you through this very amazing journey.

Sincerely,

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

CoolBeans
on 9/4/11 4:55 pm - MD
I am kinda new.  I have been hanging around the Sleeve board mostly for the last couple of months. I had my Sleeve exactly one month ago at St. Agnes. Considering how so many folks say the first month is really tough to endure, I feel pretty good about having come through it without too many struggles. 
 Cari    
Cira S.
on 9/4/11 9:55 pm - Charles Town , WV
Hello,

Welcome to the MD forum.  Congratulations on your surgery and doing so well.  I wonder if the reason you are doing so well is becaue you had the sleeve?  I don't knw I have never researched that surgery. Nonetheless, thank goodness you are doing great. Thank is fantastic and alsways good to hear.

Wishing you all the best in your jouney.

Thank you for sharing.

ladybugnessa
on 9/5/11 11:30 pm - Owings Mills, MD
welcome!
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Cira S.
on 9/11/11 3:40 pm - Charles Town , WV
Oh that is wonderful to hear! So glad that everything is going great for you.   Wishing you all the best in your journey.  Thank you so much for sharing.  Please keep us posted on your progress.

Take care

~Cira

EthelMae
on 9/12/11 4:32 am - MD
Welcome to the Maryland board.

Sounds like you are definitely on the right track.  Keep it up!

~Barb
Highest - 279 (08/2009)     Program Weight - 256 (03/10)  Surgery Weight - 232 (05/24/11)     

CoolBeans
on 9/5/11 4:16 pm - MD
 Thanks for the welcome. I am excited for what is yet to come. 
 Cari    
Cira S.
on 9/12/11 6:29 am - Charles Town , WV
Are you ready for a hell of a ride!  I love it and if I had to do it again I would in a heart beat!   :)

Emilia I.
on 9/12/11 2:50 am - MD
HI Everyone! Thanks for welcoming me to the family. My name is Emilia, I'm 25 & I live in Hyattsville Maryland. I received insurance approval, FINALLY! I am scheduled for RNY on October 7 and am extremely excited. I am starting to get inpatient and nervous which makes no sense since I have been waiting my entire life for this!

Cira S.
on 9/12/11 3:36 am, edited 9/13/11 12:48 am - Charles Town , WV
Hi Emilia,

I am so glad you posted because at this stage of your journey it is very important to have support.  I received great support from this board when it was very active.  Right now it is a bit slow but we are working on getting it back to how it was before. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! on your approval. I know how exciting it is to finally get this stage but then freak out because everything is so real now.   It is perfectly normal.  You are going to do great and please stay in touch so that we can support you along the way. 

I used to live in MD but we purchased a house in Charles Town, WV (by the charles town races & slots) we have been here for the last 3 years.

Congrats again!  
Please feel free to ask any questions.

Take care

Cira  

Edited to say that I forgot that your message said that your surgery is on 10-07..  So busy with so many things that it was went over my head. sorry!  lol     Wow 4 weeks and you will be a "Loser"  Yay!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1844 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2796 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4011 views