Sppoky Halloween weigh-in--did the scale scare you?

rjsams
on 10/31/11 6:18 am - Eagan, MN
It scared me!  Hopefully scared me straight!  Halloween parties, Halloween candy and a sore knee have conspired to help me go back up again. 

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week:  139.3
This week: 142.1
This week:  gain of 2.8 lbs 

I am NOT happy about this.  My knee better start cooperating so I can run more.  I'll be glad if the trick-or-treaters clean me out of candy tonight!

Paul H.
on 10/31/11 8:06 am - Eagan, MN
   At this point, I am holding my own.. I am still up 20, but I will not allow that to go any further and I have plans and am working on getting back on track!!
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

DragonGirl
on 11/3/11 7:46 am - MN
I finally broke my 170 stall and have lost 2.5 pounds in the past few days. I certainly wasn't as good a girl as I should have been this weekend, so there is no rhyme or reason to it. I stall and lose 5 pounds....stall and I lose another 5. I wi**** were more consistent, but I'll take what I can get!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
redsnapper1975
on 11/3/11 10:48 am
I am too lazy to cut and paste my stats in, but I was down 3 this week after a little lull.  I was happy with that.  The really scary weigh in will be this coming week AFTER Halloween.  This weekend I am going to try a suggestion I saw on another board and try to buy back what's left of my kids' candy and throw it out or send it to work with my husband.  Hope they will go for it!  I just can't have that around but it's hard with school aged kids... so, doing the best I can and hoping for the best come Monday.  :)

Hope to see you at coffee Saturday!

~ Kim

rjsams
on 11/4/11 2:14 am - Eagan, MN
So my knee has gotten worse, not better this week.  It really blew up Monday night and I have been gimping around all week.  It looks like a canteloupe, LOL.  Unable to exercise for four days, yikes!!!

We'll see how things go this weekend, but surprisingly, my weight went down substantially.  This morning I was down 3.3 lbs since Monday morning--makes me wonder if the "eating too little" adage is true--since I am not burning calories by exercising, I'm actually eating proportionaltely more??  I haven't changed my eating really at all, but I'm paying close attention. 

We'll see if it's just an anomaly, or if it really works.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2701 views