Another Monday rolls around--keeping it honest!

rjsams
on 12/12/11 12:53 am - Eagan, MN
I guess I didn't take my own advice, and it is showing.  I'm up again this Monday.

Had a rough week with exercise, and didn't change my eating to compensate for it.  I was home sick from work on Tuesday, still funky on Wednesday, and then just slothful on Friday and Saturday.  So workouts only on Sunday, Monday and Thursday--whoops.   I finally got back to running on Sunday, so I felt better about that, but 4 miles kicked my butt.  Time to get back on track.

Starting weight: 298.4 lbs
Last week: 139.9 lbs
This week: 141.1
Gain of 1.2 lbs

140 is my freak-out number--I've been flirting with it the last few weeks, but now I had to report a Monday number OVER 140, so it's time!!  Time to plant my foot directly up my own butt (which is awkward, BTW) and get myself moving!

Julie6
on 12/12/11 6:53 am
Good for your kick butt attitude.  Catch it while its just a couple lbs.  You h ave done wonderfully Renae. 
Julie Sadek    
vanish
on 12/13/11 9:47 pm - MN
Hey Renee!  Did you get that stomach flu?  We did, it was hateful!

My freak out number is 120, so I get what you mean.  I had kidney stone surgery about 10 days ago and came home from the 2 days in the hospital at 126.5!  But then it went back down to 118, it was all fluids but it still freaked me out.

My big thing is I can't work out at all right now because of the stone, so I have to be really careful about what I'm eatting.  Not easy this time of year.

Just wanted to say hi!

Tess
 RNY 12/28/09 

rjsams
on 12/14/11 12:31 am - Eagan, MN
So sorry about your kidney stone, Tess!  That sounds like no fun.

I had the headache/head cold sort of thing--sadly the sort of thing that makes you stay home in bed and eat.  (Unlike stomach flu, which is awful but at least has some salutory effect--you don't feel like eating anything!)  So no exercise and much food was a bad combination. 

I think taking my B12 shot early really made a difference in my energy level, tho.  It's been hard, but I've gotten out of bed and exercised for the last 4 days in a row, and it is showing on the scale, so that's good.  Plus I just feel better.  I've come to really like the feeling of tired muscles all day--is that weird?  If so, at least it's a good weird.

redsnapper1975
on 12/16/11 5:43 am
Here I am late again! 

Starting/Highest Weight: 313
Day of Surgery: 300
Last Week: 208.8
Today: 207.2

Holiday plans are ot let the restriction do it's job- mine is still great, and keep snacking/grazing in check.  So easy to have a little bit here and there...  I'll bring protein bars, protein drinks, and water with mixins so I always have something to go to.

Also- exercise- need to do more of it... really, it's my big "failing."  I'v ebeen able to lose steadily without it, but now that things are slowing down for me, I need to ramp it up.  And, I have no excuses.  In fact, I feel like my body wants it.  I'll be just walking along and feel pep in my step and almost want to jog along instead- CRAZY for me!  lol!

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

~ Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2701 views