South of the River Coffee peeps--tomorrow?

rjsams
on 12/30/11 1:18 am - Eagan, MN
We are scheduled to be at the Panera in Burnsville Center tomorrow morning at 8:30am.  Will anybody be able to come?  I can be there, but I don't want to be by myself. 

Dudette
on 12/30/11 3:49 am - Edina, MN
I'll be there. I was there on the 17th and I think I saw you leaving just as I was pulling into the parking lot. I ended up there alone. Figures. That's what I get for showing up 10 minutes late.   

I skipped the 24th in Eagan since it was Xmas Eve. Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow morning. Probably fashionably late like I usually am. See ya there. 

rjsams
on 12/30/11 4:29 am - Eagan, MN
I think I saw you, too, but I had to leave for another appointment--crazy day.

I may have something coming up that will interfere with tomorrow, too, so don't count on me alone to keep you company.  Anybody else going to be there??

Paul H.
on 1/2/12 7:52 am - Eagan, MN
 We ended up with seven peeps, and had a good time. Unfortunately some of the posts  were  on FB so MN OH people were not  aware others would show. I had a full weekend so I wasn't sure I would go but in the end did.
  So to  next weekend at Eagan. See you then.

Paul
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

vacationlover
on 1/3/12 2:38 am
Dudette
on 1/3/12 3:38 pm - Edina, MN
Shoot. I ended up skipping it because I thought no one was going to be there. Can someone hook me up with a link to the Facebook page too?

Paul H.
on 1/4/12 9:53 am, edited 1/3/12 9:54 pm - Eagan, MN
On FB search for MN OH, you will find it easily. There was another called South of the River group, but that has not been very active in the past 12 months.

Dudette
on 1/4/12 11:10 am - Edina, MN
I tried searching on Facebook but nothing shows up. It's probably a closed group (like several other OH Facebook groups I belong to).

Paul H.
on 1/4/12 11:23 am - Eagan, MN
 I'll chat with you at the next coffee. Eagan, this Sat and burnsville on the 14th. Should be a big group on the 14th.

Paul

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2701 views